britmodeller.com

Thread: britmodeller.com

Charter Member 09

britmodeller.com

I registered with Britmodel.com and recieved an e-mail that I was accepted.
    But when I go on to the forums they won't recognize me. Does anybody have a way of contacting them about my problem or maybe a member that could put in a good word for me.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

Helldiver, your problem I suspect is much the same as you had in Flying Stations, the email informing you that you have been accepted is usually not the end of it.

There is more often than not in that email a link you have to click on to ACTIVATE your account which will take you to the site where you can log in.

You need to read that email properly and follow the instructions.

Until activated you are not recognized.

Rich

Is it possible that an automated email with the confirmation link went into your spam folder? That has happened to me before now.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

All the acceptance emails I have had also had the activation link in the same email.

Just enlisted in Britmodeller to check the enlistment routine and it is the same as most others the activation link is in the confirmation email, it took a few minutes.

The link here I messed up to disable it

------------------------------------------------
    Activation Instructions
    ------------------------------------------------

Thank you for registering.
    We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure that
    the email address you entered was correct. This protects against
    unwanted spam and malicious abuse.

To activate your account, simply click on the following link:

ht_tp://w ww.britmodeller,com /forums /index.php?act=Reg&CODE=03& =11981&=12a9d60b935

Charter Member 09
    Believe me, I did respond to the link and as far as I know all was well. Just until I try to go on to the forums then it becomes a crapper. Does anybody know how to get in touch with these Britmodeller dudes? It's now been a week trying and I ain't getting any younger.

Did you log in using the username and password you registered with when you were transported to the forums when you clicked the link ???

are you set to accept cookies from them?

Charter Member 09
    That I did. Can anybody put me in touch with the powers that be in Britmodeller? There must be someone in charge that I can send an e-mail to.

Other than this I see no contact email address, this link will take you to their forums where if you did activate your account correctly you should be able to log in using the user name and password you supplied when applying for the account.

The link is off their activation email !!!

The Britmodeller.com team.
    http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
    That I did. Can anybody put me in touch with the powers that be in Britmodeller? There must be someone in charge that I can send an e-mail to.

Members who have read this thread: 99