Classics Hangar Eurocup Sales!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classics Hangar Eurocup Sales!

Classics Hangar Eurocup Sales!

It's that time again! King Football rules over Europe and the Classics Hangar celebrates it's regency.
    And here is the reason why you should support the German team:
    We add a 10% discount for each win of the German team on all downloadable Classics Hangar products until the semi-final.
    A tie adds 5 %.
    Assumed the team reaches the final, the discount can sum up to a staggering 50%!
    Should Germany win the championship on 1.7.2012 the sale will continue until 4.7.2012.
    Should the German team excrete, the offer will end immediately.

Current status: 10% discount after 1:0 win over Portugal

Next game: Wednesday, 13.7. 20:45 GMT+1 v. the Netherlands.

http://www.classics-hangar.de
    http://www.classics-hangar.de/store
    Mathias

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Well then, let's kick all their arses ....

Good luck on the Cup! We Finns suck at football, so the tournament doesn't hold my interest very much. But if Germany does well, I'll promise to buy either Taifun or Fw late variants Both have been on my to-get-list for a while.

Sorry for Huub and his team.
    We will do our best to beat Denmark on Sunday and you should send Portugal home with 2 goals ahead and we should meet again in the final!

The discount ticker is now at 20% after 2:1 win over the Netherlands!
    A tie on comming Sunday v. Denmark is enough for Germany to reach the quater final.
    A defeat can still mean that Germany is out under certain conditions if Portugal
    at the same time wins it's match v. the Netherlands.
    So if your bet is on Portugal and Denmark, take advantage of our 20% off offering now!

Current pricing:

Messerschmitt Bf 108 Taifun 18.72 EURO ex-VAT, 22.28 EURO if VAT applies.

Focke Wulf Fw 190 A early variants 17.45 EURO ex-VAT, 20.76 EURO if VAT applies.

Focke Wulf Fw 190 A late variants variants 17.45 EURO ex-VAT, 20.76 EURO if VAT applies.

Focke Wulf Fw 190 A Compilation 23.50 EURO ex-VAT, 27.96 EURO if VAT applies.

As always, VAT is substracted in the shop as soon as you login with a non European registration adress.

Mathias

Good luck to the German team!

Highly recommend for folks to grab these CH planes if you don't have them, the FW and Taifun are very excellent addons!
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2015
    I have already all the Ad dons of Classic Hangar, so they are so marvelous, and d"ont beneficed of any "turnstone".

Anywhere, Good luck for Germany team :salute:

Another victory for Germany!

Will you discount the CD-ROM version of the Fw 190 A Compilation?

Pweh, yeah! Just a quick one for today.
    30% off until the coming Friday, 22.6.!
    I'm not certain wether we managed to go past the group phase by luck or by quality.
    Anyway, now we're in the KO games and Friday it's against the defense monsters/2004 European champion Greece.
    Place your bets, 40% or nuting after Friday or 30% now! :-)
    Mathias

What a generous deal... I may just partake.... thankyou

(PS; go England!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I'm not certain wether we managed to go past the group phase by luck or by quality.
    You already did much better than the current vice-world champion....

Cheers,
    Huub

Ok, now the "official" part:

Germany finishes the group phase with a 2:1 victory over Denmark as the sole team to score a total of 3 wins. The discount ticker now shows a masssive 30% discount on all Classics Hangar download products until the quarter final against Greece on Friday, 22.6.2012. If Germany loses against the 2004 European Champion, the offer will end immediately.
    Who's bet is on the greek defensive stronghold, should now take advantage of our offerings in the Classics Hangar Shop!
    @ Huub: So true! BTW, we did all we can to help you out. :-)

@ BigTool4U: Not sure yet, maybe if we make the final.
    Mathias

So what do you guys think who'll make it today, Greece or Germany?
    In about 4 hours we'll know, game over or 40% for the coming week.
    Mathias

Allrighty, Germany gave away three save chances in the first half and finally getting the fourth chance done!
    A more than deserved 1:0 after the first half.
    Second half began with the German team somewhat being too save about their dominance with the result of a 1:1 after a very cool counter attack of the Greek team.
    The right answer was at hand with the Germans adding up to a stellar 4:1 within a couple of minutes.
    The Greeks scored an honorable 4:2 after a referee's gift (penalty after a hand play that was not penalty-worthy)
    Anyway, the discount ticker is now at 40% until the coming Thursday, 28.6. when it comes to the semi final Germany either against Italy or England.

Add: Please give me until tomorrow to update the pages. We celebrated each goal (inculding the Greek goals) with a good sip off the Ouso bottle.
    Mathias

Who else is amazed by the fact that this major sporting event has largely gone unnoticed in this forum.... Maybe it's because Scotland aren't there ..lol
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Who else is amazed by the fact that this major sporting event has largely gone unnoticed in this forum.... Maybe it's because Scotland aren't there ..lol
    och aye lad - thats it then
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

I haven't missed a single game yet. Even when matches were at the same time, they were shown on different channels, so I switched between channels to see them both!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Same here, Rog, didn't miss a single game! :-)

Ok, and now the official stuff (it's getting insane):

The German national team sends home Greece after a 4:2 win that was not really at risk at any point of the match!
    Germany moves into the semi-final on Thursday, 28.6.2012 against the winner of the upcoming match Italy - England ,
    and so does the discount on Classics Hangar download products with a staggering 40% off until Thursday!

Current pricing:

Messerschmitt Bf 108 Taifun 14.04 EURO ex-VAT, 16.71 EURO if VAT applies.

Focke Wulf Fw 190 A early variants 13.09 EURO ex-VAT, 15.57 EURO if VAT applies.

Focke Wulf Fw 190 A late variants variants 13.09 EURO ex-VAT, 15.57 EURO if VAT applies.

Focke Wulf Fw 190 A Compilation 17.62 EURO ex-VAT, 20.97 EURO if VAT applies.

As always, VAT is substracted in the shop as soon as you login with a non European registration adress.

Mathias

Hi Mathias,

Great marketing strategy here ...
    Now, if you have any "balls", you'll promise a 100%-discount for one day: the day after Germany wins the EC ..

Joking aside: as a Dutchman and true soccer fan, it's difficult to admit :mix-smi:: but Germany is by far the best team now in the EC-2012 IMO. And even more difficult to admit : I really hope Germany wins it this time ......

and very best regards,

Rob Barendregt..

PS:
    Needless to say: a very disappointed Holland-fan..
    No need to rub it in

LOL Rob, the times are changing, aren't they?
    Even the Brits like our football these days and voted Mats Hummels the best player of the tournament. :-)
    Anyway, I don't see them as the top favourite yet with Müller, Podolski and even Schweinsteiger appearing somewhat exhausted.
    Don't count out Spain and Italy. These horses don't usually jump higher than they have to, so we may still be in for a surprise.
    Mathias

i pickup the FW190 late models today!!
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

England - Italy 3:4 after penalty shootout.
    So it's Italy v. Germany next Thursday.
    Mathias

So guys, today's the big day, Italy v. Germany, an absolute football classic!
    During the big tournaments Worldcup and Eurocup Germany was never able to beat Italy in the 7 times they crossed swords.
    So what's your bet, will Germany ban the curse and advance into the final against Spain, and raise the discount on Classics Hangar downloads to 50%,
    or will it be "same procedure as every year" to speak with the great Freddie Frinton and the sale will end in 24 hours from now while the German team drives home?
    Mathias

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    This old poker player is gonna "fold 'em". I'll go with history. I've been over to the store and picked up the Taifun.
    Here's to hoping y'all kick their butt !

Thanks FlameOut, I hope though that you made the wrong shopping decision as far as the timing goes.
    One hour to go until kick-off!
    My blood pressure is raising!
    Mathias

Ouch!
    Halftime and Italy is 2:0 in the lead!
    Looks really bad!
    Mathias

Members who have read this thread: 168