Scenery request

Thread: Scenery request

Scenery request

Although I've been developing add-ons for fsx (and P3D now), I've never used FSX to actually fly. I've flown the aircraft that RAZBAM has developed only for short hops, testing instruments and the like.

I've been using P3D to relax and I've been flying among the Hawaiian Islands (blame MS FLight for that ). Unfortunately Flight's Hawaiian scenery is better than P3D's standard one. Is there a Hawaii scenery package somewhere?

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I thought PCAviator did one, Mega Earth or Mega City Hawaii.

My apologies as I cannot remember it exactly. It was a big thing though.

Man, I was FS9 'only' until P3D. Now... I havent been to FS9 in many many weeks... It feels..... wrong... But man, what a great sim. I love looking down at the houses and be able to make out details of yards, buildings, streets... Pretty cool.

If I find that Hawaii package, I'll post it.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

For Oahu, MegaSceneryX Hawaii found here http://www.megascenery.com/MegaSceneryXHawaii.htm

Then there's Kalaupapa Hawaii X , VFR Kauai Hawaii X , VFR Lanai Hawaii , VFR Maui X , & VFR Molokai Hawaii all by Newport Scenery.

And last but certainly not least, Honolulu International, Hawaiian Airports Volume 1 & Volume 2. Must haves IMO.

Also, check fs.com and avsim for some great freeware additions to the islands, too many to list, but worth a look.

Just remembered some more great Hawaii freeware is here http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php...scenery-packs/

Members who have read this thread: 16