Scenery Issue

Thread: Scenery Issue

Scenery Issue

I have a scenery glitch and I need some insight. When I have a plane sitting on the runway in QC Dogfight mode, I noticed the problem. The enemy planes fly over when I'm starting up my aircraft. As they fly directly overhead they vanish until they pass over the field a ways then they suddenly reappear. I'm guessing this has something to do with the compositetexturebudgets sheet but I can't say for sure. Any insight would be appreciated!

That's a new one for me Lewis. Is your aircraft detail setting set to 5?

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    That's a new one for me Lewis. Is your aircraft detail setting set to 5?
    Yes it has always been on the highest setting but I have never seen planes vanishing before. I think it may have started after I downloaded a composite texture budgets sheet.

Well, take those out and put your old ones back in, maybe the problem will go away. I can't think why that would cause it though.

Blog Entries
    Lewis, you've invented another cfs3 weirdy! Never come across that one before, probably is budget related I would have thought.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Yes Clive when I can't find trouble I invent some hahahaha! Good thinking Gecko, just change what caused the problem!

Members who have read this thread: 14