Alabeo Su-26 new FDE soon

Thread: Alabeo Su-26 new FDE soon

No longer active

Alabeo Su-26 new FDE soon

Just a heads up. As I love the Su-26, I decided to make a completely new FDE (based on my Extra) for the Alabeo Su-26 as an 'optional' update.
    Should be available at Alabeo soon. (Can't upload the FDE myself because the mdl needs to be changed as well)
    BTW, even Yurgis Kairis 'Cobra' is possible now.

Great news i love Aerobatic A/C, but to many developers are beat on for the FDE. Now maybe they can upgrade the Pitts also, and keep adding to the stable.

Thanks B! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

downloaded and installed....my prop does not work now.

update....I re-installed the update MINUs the repaint package...all is ok. whats wrong with the repaint package? A change needs to be made?

No longer active
    The prop is working..hopefully... It's just the animation that's wrong because the repaint package doesn't include the revised cfg.
    You need to manually copy & paste your 'old' repaints into the new cfg file that comes with the SP

UPDATE: Just got the info from Alabeo that the livery pack has been updated at the same time the SP has been released. So the easiest way would be to re-dowload it.

where is the patch, i don't see it on the site??

Quote Originally Posted by 10lrrp View Post
    where is the patch, i don't see it on the site??
    I just logged into my account there and re-downloaded the whole plane to be safe.

However, to the right, past your activation code is a link to the update.

Does anyone know where I can get this update?

Nevermind I read the tread a little slower and figured it out out. lol sorry

URL

I got this when I went to look. URL: http://www.alabeo.com/index.php?acci...duct&correl=76 . This is 'product page' but you can click on 'Home' to see where the 'downloads' and possiby 'update' is located (go by most recent date). Hope this helps.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 87