Flight now has Corsair

Thread: Flight now has Corsair

Flight now has Corsair

they just added a corsair looks Nice dont Think it has VC
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

NO VC

Quote Originally Posted by ananda View Post
    NO VC
    Wonder why they do that
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members +
    Today ,on flight,they are selling a new plane!...Unbelievably its one more War Bird!...Now I love WAR BIRDS...got Hangers Full of em!..Great Models!In FSX,and FS9,..why in Sam Hill would I buy one more "GAME" plane,sans Cockpit???...This Game I will not play!...However will wait,for realistic Planes and Scenery,But do have limits!....If MICROSOFT wants to Blow FLIGHT?...Then they should continue this approach!...If not??? Best they get to start listening to its many fans now....YES DISAPPOINTED!But will not be taken for a Fool!!Will be now RAZZED for my former pleasure with FLIGHT by those who will now say,I TOLD YOU SO!!.....GRRRR!!Vin!!

I am quite. happy this plane doesn't have a vc. Means I'll keep money that I really really need in my pocket.

Still might get Alaska but I am getting bored of low and slow. Kindah need something with a vc that will cruise at a nice 240kts or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are the VC's to be released at a later date? I don't understand why they have no VC's. :mixedsmi:

Quote Originally Posted by DX-FMJ View Post
    Are the VC's to be released at a later date? I don't understand why they have no VC's. :mixedsmi:
    They were deliberately designed that way somehow thinking that they'd appeal to the non-simmer crowd; i.e., the typical "XBOX Gamer" types...

It was announced months ago that future aircraft will be a mixture of both "Basic" (no-VC) and "Deluxe" (full VC) versions. :mix-smi:
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by DX-FMJ View Post
    Probably to keep costs low. From a developer's point of view, the VC is the most complex and costly part of the aircraft.

Not opened Flight in almost 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    They were deliberately designed that way somehow thinking that they'd appeal to the non-simmer crowd; i.e., the typical "XBOX Gamer" types...
    Then they should've made better research, because even arcade console games have cockpit views.

Ace Combat:

http://acecombatskies.com/gallery/im...mi-24-cockpit/
    http://acecombatskies.com/gallery/im...ig-29-cockpit/

HAWX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5819...ailpage#t=149s

Apache Air Assault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI4rxnLP_T0

Blazing Angels for Nintendo Wii:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oop2...tailpage#t=82s

Don't forget that Microsoft's own Crimson Skies had VCs.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

I don't understand MS's thinking on this. I know FS9ers and FSXers are probably not their primary target audience, but I'm sure they hope some of us will embrace FLIGHT. Posts on other threads indicate that some of us have done so. Given that, I think they would sell more of these warbird models if they had vc's. Maybe instead of basic and deluxe models of different aircraft types they could offer each model in basic and deluxe versions. They must know that people who have used the earlier sims would want/expect nice cockpits in payware planes.

I dunno, but given how arcade like Flight was made and the look and operation of their upcoming Windows 8, I'd say MS is only interested in appealing to the twenty-something and younger audience.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

What the heck is "Flight"?