Vertigo Studios Stearmen Volume 1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vertigo Studios Stearmen Volume 1

Vertigo Studios Stearmen Volume 1

Not out yet.... Sorry for the troll folks. Thought it was out....

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/pt17
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Looks outstanding!!!
    Matt

stupid me but....where's the buy button?

same here...their site is unchanged on this end
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Not so stupid. I could not find it either, and I'm only on my 4th VB.

j

No, it doesn't seem to be released yet, it just has the planned price at the top of the page.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by Cag40Navy View Post
    Not out yet.... Sorry for the troll folks. Thought it was out....

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/pt17
    No, not yet. This page looks like 2 monts ago, too same.... So wrong news
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

From their facebook page:

"The Boxed PT Stearman Vol I will be ready for Pre-Release sales on Monday 21st and will be delivered by the 30th."

and

"the Download version won't be available for roughly 5 weeks after initial Boxed release."

ok, so, why is the delay? what does that accomplish?

Beats me, but that will sure keep us "i-prefer-my-addons-downloadable-because-cds-are-so-last-season-and-not-very-ecological-etc" -guys waiting

Quote Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
    Beats me, but that will sure keep us "i-prefer-my-addons-downloadable-because-cds-are-so-last-season-and-not-very-ecological-etc" -guys waiting
    well, that and the fact that paying extra for the disc is retarded. why wouldn't someone copy the file they just downloaded anyhow? it's not rocket surgery

Retarded ? That's not a pleasant word to be used out of context.

Guys, please know all facts prior to posting aspersions.

The RRP is £24.99 which is not the list price.

The DVD price will be the same as the Digital price.

Reason for the '4' FOUR week delay is because we have a publisher for the boxed version and this is the deal we agreed on. Not everyone is prepared to download or doesn't have an internet connection great enough to suck half a gig in download. the Boxed version is version is 1.4 gb in size (unpacked). Including printed manual, paintkit '2' install versions - HD (4096) and Medium pc's at 2048.

I have no problems with releasing at the same time, however playsims publishing does.

Now... if anyone needs anything clearing up so we can put an end the "Grape Vine" theories I'm more than happy to within our normal procedures ie our forums or ticket support.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    well, that and the fact that paying extra for the disc is retarded. why wouldn't someone copy the file they just downloaded anyhow? it's not rocket surgery

Sorry Dean, I had no intention for aspersions. It's your product and you can release it any way you want, and I am happy with that. I'm myself an avid Steam user and sort of accustomed to all the "no physical media" stuff. But I understand that there's still a demand for that.:mixedsmi:

Quite understandable that your publisher should require a delay of the downloadable version; thanks for explaining.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

:salute:

Quote Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
    Sorry Dean, I had no intention for aspersions. It's your product and you can release it any way you want, and I am happy with that. I'm myself an avid Steam user and sort of accustomed to all the "no physical media" stuff. But I understand that there's still a demand for that.:mixedsmi:

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Darn Cag, you got my hopes up!! Back to waiting I go... If this wait keeps up I may wind up buying the F8F. Don't have any VS products as of yet, but the more I look now the more I want to buy.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    Darn Cag, you got my hopes up!! Back to waiting I go... If this wait keeps up I may wind up buying the F8F. Don't have any VS products as of yet, but the more I look now the more I want to buy.
    Yea... Sorry bout that. I thought it was out but nope, just a page that was up...
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Stearman Vol1 is now pre-orderable (is that a word?)

"Expected Release Date : 30th May 2012
    Pre-Order today and get free shipping (applicable to orders placed before the 30th May) "

http://www.pcsimstore.com/microsoft-...-75-vol-i.html

Looks so freaking tempting... hand reaching CC...

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Debating whether I want to pre-order the box, or wait for the download to come.. Certaintly is tempting to pre-order though. Not to mention it comes with a printed manual.

EDIT: K so I went to order, and I created an account.... It would seem there is no other option than free shipping? Never ordered from this site before so just curious to see if this is what others are experiencing as well. At least want some guarantee.. Free shipping means it can be anywhere from 4 days to a month.
    Steve

Everything ordered from pcsimstore.com is sent out by Royal Mail 1st class and by Airmail.

I send them out as they are my products.

Debating whether I want to pre-order the box, or wait for the download to come.. Certaintly is tempting to pre-order though. Not to mention it comes with a printed manual.

EDIT: K so I went to order, and I created an account.... It would seem there is no other option than free shipping? Never ordered from this site before so just curious to see if this is what others are experiencing as well. At least want some guarantee.. Free shipping means it can be anywhere from 4 days to a month.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Everything ordered from pcsimstore.com is sent out by Royal Mail 1st class and by Airmail.

I send them out as they are my products.
    Deano I just bit the bullet and ordered it anyway. Can't wait till it hits my door step! Thanks for the reply though.
    Steve

Delivery is usually 4 to 6 working days from the UK

Deano I just bit the bullet and ordered it anyway. Can't wait till it hits my door step! Thanks for the reply though.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Well looks like people better hurry. Is only 13 left now. Guess that is the only problem with having physical products is they eventually run out.... Don't worry about me Deano. Just an impatient American, and we do demand instant gratification. So I apologize. :USA-flag: It looks excellent though, and shall be worth the wait... I need to hurry up, and do that FSX version of the Aviation Museum here in the Beach before it gets to my door.
    Steve

I was about to pre-order, and was already at the checkout. As it turns out, paypal is the only payment option. That's a no go for me then. Bummer.

Members who have read this thread: 78