FSX Native B-25 Mitchell - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FSX Native B-25 Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    VS is out of business. Pretty sure. Would like to hear more from John though on the WBS project!
    That's too bad as they did really nice work. I better get the other few planes I was looking at from FS Pilotshop before they become unavailable.

All the links to the VS site say that they are in "maintenance mode" whatever that is. I would love to see what they're offering now. I have quite a few of their old stuff and it works in v4 and are a blast to fly.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    All the links to the VS site say that they are in "maintenance mode" whatever that is. I would love to see what they're offering now. I have quite a few of their old stuff and it works in v4 and are a blast to fly.

LouP
    The VS stuff I have works well in V4. If your looking to get them cheap the flightstore uk sells them in DVD form, even ordering from the colonies it was still cheaper than from FS Pilotshop. VS Says on there facebook page that purchases from there will not get any support but since they are basically shut down I figure there is no loss.

Other downside is you won't get the instant gratification of downloading, you will have to wait for snail mail.

https://www.flightstore.co.uk/aviati...ublishing-m133
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Any Updates?

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    Just a note to let everyone know.....
    Vertigo Studios is currently working on a Native version of the B-25 mitchell Bomber.....
    So now, 7 years later, still no sign of it on Vertigo's website or Facebook page. Nor any recent updates to either. Are they still afloat? And what is the status of this beauty? I've been waiting with bated breath for years for a good early Mitchell, and still can't even find a horrid one!
    If Vertigo has given this up, does anyone know where I can find even a half-way decent B/C/D model Mitchell for FSX?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontech View Post
    So now, 7 years later, still no sign of it on Vertigo's website or Facebook page. Nor any recent updates to either. Are they still afloat? And what is the status of this beauty? I've been waiting with bated breath for years for a good early Mitchell, and still can't even find a horrid one!
    If Vertigo has given this up, does anyone know where I can find even a half-way decent B/C/D model Mitchell for FSX?
    The current status of Vertigo is unknown to me, but it has been very quiet the last years. The only early B-25 which might work in FSX, I know of, is the ancient one done for FS2004 by Mike Stone.

Cheers,
    Huub

I have the FSX version from here! http://www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	71507
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Is there a panel that could be added to Roy Chafin's B-25 to make it more flyable?

Members +
    Used to live in Oregon, but have sort of oozed down to Georgia.
    And if you can find it, MAAM Sim has one that will fly in FSX...If you can get past the pilots HUGE HEADS...I, myself, have trouble with that one simply because of the hydrocephalics flying the darned thing...lol

The MAAM-SIM museum store still shows the B-25 for FSX as being available on-line, and I was able to place one in the museum store shopping cart. $30.00

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    The current status of Vertigo is unknown to me, but it has been very quiet the last years. The only early B-25 which might work in FSX, I know of, is the ancient one done for FS2004 by Mike Stone.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thanks for the input, Huub. I'll check out the Stone Mitchell. And keep my fingers crossed that Vertigo is still up and running and can bring us more of their fantastic work.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    The MAAM-SIM museum store still shows the B-25 for FSX as being available on-line, and I was able to place one in the museum store shopping cart. $30.00
    MAAM-Sim's B-25 is the later J models. I am looking for the B/C/D model without the rear turret. I have always been very fascinated with the Doolittle Raid and want to make skins for as many of the planes as I can find information on. Plus I am working on a set of skins for all the airplanes at the two air museums in Everett, Washington, the Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Museum and the Historic Flight Foundation. The Historic Flight Foundation has a B-25D painted as the RAF brd "Grumpy". It's the only B-25 I've seen the inside of. Thanks for the input, but not the one I am after. At least, not for this. I already have the MAAM-SIM B-25J so that I can do the FHCAM B-25J that has no name.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontech View Post
    Plus I am working on a set of skins for all the airplanes at the two air museums in Everett, Washington, the Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Museum and the Historic Flight Foundation.
    Jankees recently released a skin for the RCS Panels B-25 that is nearly identical to the FHCAM B-25.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Jankees recently released a skin for the RCS Panels B-25 that is nearly identical to the FHCAM B-25.
    Where do I find this RCS B-25?

RCS Panels is here: http://www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html The B-25 FSX package is free, within the download options. You have to hunt around once you get it loaded to find both the 2D and 3d panels, but they are there.

Swing and a miss

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    RCS Panels is here: http://www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html The B-25 FSX package is free, within the download options. You have to hunt around once you get it loaded to find both the 2D and 3d panels, but they are there.
    It looks like he is doing new panels for the MAAM sim products. I am not looking for a J model Mitchell, or a panel for it, I am looking for a B, C or D model Mitchell. Guess I should have read your post more carefully. Sorry.