Chance For PMDG Sale in Near Future?

Thread: Chance For PMDG Sale in Near Future?

Chance For PMDG Sale in Near Future?

Ive been eye balling the PMDG 737NGX. I really want to purchase it, but I am afraid I cannot be satisfied without the 600/700 expansion, and that brings the price pretty close to $100. Any hopes that there might be a sale? How often has PMDG done previous sales?

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    I don't think they've ever had a sale

I think your best bet would be to see if Aerosoft has a box version, then see if they have a sale. Boxed versions sometimes end up on places like Amazon too. I got the Aerosoft boxed MD-11 for about $50 on Amazon. It might be a while tho since NGX is PMDG 'current' product. Maybe after 777 and/or DC-6 is out then might see some cheaper NGXs via Aerosoft boxes
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    PMDG themselves have never done a sale... I bought the J-41, MD-11X, and NGX from their site at full price. However as mentioned above Aerosoft sells their products in box. So one day I was going through Best Buy and got the 747-400X for $20! They also had some for sale on Amazon. I have not seen the NGX on sale ever though, and it is still an expanding product line (possibly with a BBJ, and C-40 variants being discussed). So I am unsure if you will see that particular bird on sale in the near future.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

I too would love a PMDG expansion of a C40 and BBJ, especially in light of the fact that Ariane has all but dried up and blown away, not to mention I've always considered PMDG a higher quality and better bang for the dollar than Ariane.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt