ORBX Release 77S Cresswell W/ Bonus OR57 Walker Field

Thread: ORBX Release 77S Cresswell W/ Bonus OR57 Walker Field

ORBX Release 77S Cresswell W/ Bonus OR57 Walker Field

http://fullterrain.com/product_us77S.html

...Off to get it now! Looks as though this scenery sits well away from the most congested areas of the PNW, so performance should be outstanding!
    Matt

Looks great!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Outstanding performance, and exceptional details! I love these GA airfields!!!! The only upcoming release I will most likely hold off on, is Monroe. It is in an area too heavily populated by other Orbx airfields...including harvey, which is a bit tough on frames. BUT....Jackson Hole (KJAC) is a MUST BUY for me...the new offerings have been fantastic, and these two small fields are no exception!!
    Matt

Downloading now
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks Matt... 77S looks enticing, but I'm saving for KJAC...

We had to blow 200 bucks on a new lawnmower which put a damper on my FS purchases.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Thanks Matt... 77S looks enticing, but I'm saving for KJAC...

We had to blow 200 bucks on a new lawnmower which put a damper on my FS purchases.

...Unfortunately, Ryan, these things happen. I also have some $$$ earmarked for upcoming addons, that hopefully won't have to go for unexpected expenses as was the case last year when our house flooded during the hurricane. KJAC is next on my list, then the Milviz Baron, and (hopefully) some Carenado and *fingers crossed* Realair.

....I must say though....I hadn't originally planned on purchasing this offering. In fact, I almost convinced myself that I was never going to purchase another Orbx offering that didn't have precision approaches and offer more distance to explore other FTX areas, like Stewart or KJAC...etc. But, I decided against Monroe because of its location and slotted this offering in there instead. If the money is ever there, and you are having a hole burned in your pocket, It is a nice pair of fields for a reasonable amount of coin.
    Matt

Hoping they do some NZSI stuff next
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

I'm wiht you Aus.......I stopped buying PNW stuff a while back due to frame rate issues and stutters. I now fly NZSI almost exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    I'm wiht you Aus.......I stopped buying PNW stuff a while back due to frame rate issues and stutters. I now fly NZSI almost exclusively.
    Same. Orbx are making Queenstown and Milford Sound Airports

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    ...Unfortunately, Ryan, these things happen. I also have some $$$ earmarked for upcoming addons, that hopefully won't have to go for unexpected expenses as was the case last year when our house flooded during the hurricane. KJAC is next on my list, then the Milviz Baron, and (hopefully) some Carenado and *fingers crossed* Realair.
    Realair first silly!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Im with Ryan here....bring on the REALAIR bird! then CARENADO 182T....

Oh I agree the Realair Lancair will be nice...but my obsession for nice accurate twins has me a bit more excited about the Milviz Baron 55....I love a good pair! Besides...I get to fly a sexy fast single IRL..it will all boil down to which one gets released first.

...heck...I will just buy 'em as they get released, same as I have always done. Wife doesn't care. She actually supports it. I am a lucky fella.
    Matt

Members who have read this thread: 7