RV-7 EI-VII Repaint

Thread: RV-7 EI-VII Repaint

RV-7 EI-VII Repaint

This RV scheme was a fun one to attempt.
    Here is a repaint based on the Irish registered EI-VII per Kilo Delta's request.

I attempted to get the uneven nature of the smooth line spray painting job right.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicely done TJ! This is a pretty unique one. You've really been turnin' 'em out lately..good work. Maybe I'll have to invest in the BT RV-7?

Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

You are a machine Pilotjj!..another nice repaint. You won't regret it fsxar177

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Very nice paint scheme TJ!
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Thanks guys this RV is a really fun plane to paint. It's boxy shape and aerobatic nature lends itself very well to a wide variety of paint scheme styles, from retro streamliner/silver to modern GA to aerobatic to warbird/military. The RV is very 'Paint-o-genic'.

Joseph, +1! on what Naki said, very well worth investing....and the RV uses the flight 1 wrapper so if doesn't float your boat you can get your $ back.

Cheers
    TJ

EI-VII has been submitted to here and Avsim for upload.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2015
    Fantastic work,TJ.
    I really appreciate you taking the time to do that one!
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Members who have read this thread: 2