Milviz Beechcraft B-55 Baron - Coming Soon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milviz Beechcraft B-55 Baron - Coming Soon

Damn. Looking pretty good.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Interesting choice. Looks good though.

There's a panel I could sit behind for hours. Gorgeous!

Well, I guess I did well to wait a bit before buying the Carenado Baron.
    I understand that this one is an earlier variant of the Baron (55), while Carenado has made the same exact as the default FSX Baron (58), correct ?
    These screenshots are impressive I have to say. However, Carenado models are quite nice too, from a 3D perspective. What will be the specific features of your Baron ?

Wow...

Great mix of old and new avionics there.

My guess that it would be quite a selling point if you incorporated the ability to switch out the GNS units and transponder with the Reality XP equipment, à la Real Air in their Duke and turbine converted Duke... you have the 3D mask that would probably fit the RXP units...

Andrew
    Per Ardua ad Astra

That looks really good. However, with the other Barons, Dukes etc around, top of my wish list is for a classic short nose Cessna 310 (a la the old Dreamfleet one) and a Shrike Commander - with all the trimmings for FSX.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Looks gorgeous! Will there be reality xp integration? That is a must for me on new ga purchases...
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    Looks gorgeous! Will there be reality xp integration? That is a must for me on new ga purchases...
    Same here. But even now the cabin and panel look gorgeous!
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Charter Member 2012
    It does look great but i already have one default and another excellent payware version that again looks fantastic.

I will probably purchase to support Milviz anyway as they always impress me with their service etc

Very nice cockpit, old stuff but with a busy look.The texturing is excellent!

The doors seem to lack the locks...not 3d, just textures, to see them & look right.Small detail can raise realism a lot.

All this Beechcraft Royalty, when will we ever see a Queen?

Charter Member 2012
    From what i can see of the pilot - he looks a bit like odd like an inflateable dummy - is there a better shot of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    From what i can see of the pilot - he looks a bit like odd like an inflateable dummy - is there a better shot of him.
    The inflatable autopilot from 'Airplane'? Thats a nice looking bird Menendez.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2014 Thunderbolt's Avatar
    I like the MilViz Cessna 310 and next,.......the Beech Baron
    GREETINGS TORSTEN " THUNDERBOLT "

Glad there is a lot of interest.

I will answer your questions shortly, as I just woke up, and I don't know any of the answers off the top of my head (been busy with work and finishing University).

All the best, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    That looks really good. However, with the other Barons, Dukes etc around, top of my wish list is for a classic short nose Cessna 310 (a la the old Dreamfleet one) and a Shrike Commander - with all the trimmings for FSX.
    You'll be happy to know we have made a Cessna 310R: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=C310R

Regards, Diego

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Glad there is a lot of interest.

I will answer your questions shortly, as I just woke up, and I don't know any of the answers off the top of my head (been busy with work and finishing University).

All the best, Diego

You'll be happy to know we have made a Cessna 310R: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=C310R

Regards, Diego
    He was referring to a short nose 310, which is a different plane. If I am not mistaken the earlier models had shorter noses, and the 310R (our model) began the long nose variants. We do appreciate all the interest in our B-55 though! This is looking to be a stunning release, and further upping the bar. For those that loved the 310R you will appreciate the advancements in the B-55. As we have be learning and incorporating those lessons as we move along the product line.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Just to answer some questions:

The pilot is not a blow up doll I'll take a few screenshots of him later tonight.

Also, there will be RXP integration.

All the best, Diego

You Milviz guys are killin' me. The Baron and then the 737. Good thing you gave us a heads up so I can let my credit card rest up before the havoc begins. Looking forward to both of them, keep up the good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by monk1 View Post
    You Milviz guys are killin' me. The Baron and then the 737. Good thing you gave us a heads up so I can let my credit card rest up before the havoc begins. Looking forward to both of them, keep up the good work!!
    Thank you for the kind words!

Regards, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Just to answer some questions:

Also, there will be RXP integration.
    ...Sold. Well, as soon as it can be purchased, anyway.
    Matt

Reality XP integration is a major seller for me... thanks for considering it and incorporating it...

Andrew
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Members who have read this thread: 89