Sikorsky_S52_HOS5-1_with_update.zip

Thread: Sikorsky_S52_HOS5-1_with_update.zip

Sikorsky_S52_HOS5-1_with_update.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: Sikorsky S52 Helicopter.

Served with US Navy, Marines and Coast Guard as HO5S-1 and with USAF as YH-18.

This model represents an HO5S-1 of Marine Observation Squadron 6 ( VMO 6 ) which served in the Korean War in 1952.

I have also made a 'casualty' using Mauro Giacomazzi's idea of an AI pilot instead of building one in. This way you can select 'casualty' or not as you choose.

The 'Casualty' folder goes into the main aircraft directory as an aircraft - I know it takes up aircraft space but with Martin's ACMan you can shuffle the pack.

The .dp file is a copy of the default one with a couple of lines added to make Mauro's pilot and the casualty show up. If you haven't got his pilots change the .dp line from

mount.0=US_pilot, 1, 0 to
    mount.0=wep_raf_pilot, 1, 0 to make Martin Wright's man show up but you've got to have his Spitwep pack for that.

I haven't made a panel ( again ) but there are plenty of good ones out there.

Once again I am grateful to Kelticheart for his prop textures.

Hit your canopy key to open the doors and your wingfold keys to open the casualty access.

I blame David Eckert for getting me started on helicopters.

baldy

MFeilden@talktalk.net November 2006

STRICTLY FREEWARE AND ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE SIMOUTHOUSE

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Sikorsky_S52_HOS5-1_with_update.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Is it possible update this model for FS2004/FSX?

Members who have read this thread: 0