PT Boat from Deltasim Studio

Thread: PT Boat from Deltasim Studio

PT Boat from Deltasim Studio

I've been following the progress of this over at Deltasim Studio's site and discovered today that it's been released. Complete with the ability to fire the torpedoes and depth charges. I love it.

Attachment 63844 Attachment 63845 Attachment 63846

Attachment 63847 Attachment 63848 Attachment 63849

http://deltasimstudio.com/ptboat.htm
    "He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots..."

Charter Member 2012
    May be the first boat I buy for FSX...

PT Boat

This is the first boat I have purchased. I will be making runs at the Japanese ships near ChiChi Jima. Thanks for the heads up.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I'm pretty certain I'm going to have to pick this one up too. The attention to detail down to the smallest parts and stencils is exactly what I like to see and what I like to support - the "Elco" name scribed on the top of the instrument panel is just great! I also particularly like the authentic touch of the aviation Manifold Pressure and RPM gauges from that era (same types you'd see in U.S. fighter aircraft of the time). The attention to detail incorporated with every gun, ammo-belt, and all of the various other assorted pieces of hardware, is just awesome! Thank you for the heads-up!
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

First Run

Here is a picture of the first run on a Japanese cruiser. She is a fantastic boat. :USA-flag:

I love the details Deltasim puts in their models and this one seems to be just the right model for this future scenery! The one in green camouflage is definitely my favorite.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    ... The one in green camouflage is definitely my favorite.
    dito.
    After the Smit Rotterdam my second purchase from this talented designer.
    I think I will "misuse" the camo type for river explorations.
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

It'd be great if the RN boat had RN crew...

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    All you need now is a skipper and crew!

Attachment 63931
    McHales's NAVY!! And who the heck doesn't like a PT boat, anyway. There's a refurbished PT boat sitting in a slip down in Key West, and I ogle it every time I fly down there.

Hmm I should invite my neighbour over here and check the screens out .. couple years ago he brought a Chrysler 'PT' Cruiser .. grabbed a private number plate to go with it .. PT109

Course i'm familiar with Deltasim Studios Since i built my the KG5 Class HMS King George V class Battleship RC (radio controlled) I had to have a PC model

Course the story dose not end there ... at just under 2 meters long my brother kid turn up here and want to study it , now wanting one similar
    Rick my with recommendation started work on the Admiral Graf Spee , and other fine product from Deltasim Studios .

The working RC model in still in construction ... being scratchbuilt takes time ... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Videre Vincere Est

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    McHales's NAVY!! And who the heck doesn't like a PT boat, anyway. There's a refurbished PT boat sitting in a slip down in Key West, and I ogle it every time I fly down there.

Where is it at? I'm gonna be in Key West in a couple of weeks

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Here is a short video of the PT Boat off the coast of Chi-Chi Jima. Great addition to this scenery.

Impressive boats , more fire power per foot than any thing afloat for is size , If McHale had the fire of that babe ... Tim Curry really would be in a Hurry <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    Where is it at? I'm gonna be in Key West in a couple of weeks
    It's in the docks on the north side of the island, just south of the Navy Yard.

Charter Member 2012
    For sale, $1M if you're interested. http://www.waragainstwork.com/gear/a...-boat-for-sale

And it may be harbored up in NY at this time... unless the one in Key West is a different boat.

Only 12 still left, what a shame. The one in Key West didn't have the large numbers painted on the bow. I don't know what it's number is.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    no 109?
    The PT-109 did exist in FS9/CFS2. But it doesn't work in FSX, so I just have to by the Deltasim boat....

Just downloaded and installed (after uninstall) the latest version. Fixed starter and stability problems.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Members who have read this thread: 2