AF_AA_Pack_2.zip

Thread: AF_AA_Pack_2.zip

AF_AA_Pack_2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description: The wait is over, more realistic Ground Based AA for CFS2. Out of the box CFS2 has major AA Catagory missing, US Heavy Caliber AA. This package fixes that ommision and contains a new GMax Multi-Res US 90mm M2 AA Gun complete with Height Finder, Range Finder, Radar Trailer and their crews. This was the most numerous heavy AA Gun deployed by the US, some 7831 units were fielded by August of '45. Plus a new Camo Net to hide things under, one will cover a fighter sized area, put a couple together and hide a B-25 or Betty. All 4 of these new items contain a regular model and a damage model, so when you blow them up they show it. Also corrected DP's for the US 40mm Bofors, IJA/N Type 96 25mm, US M2 .50 Cal Water Cooled, IJA/N Type 90 20mm (it?s actually a Type 98) and the IJA/N Type 88 75mm AA Gun. Plus a few suprises for the vehicles. All components included, no other downloads required. From the AF=Midway Project Team

This package contains the following update:
    This contains the missing DP for the Camo Net included in the AF=Midway AA Pak 2. Jus tdrop it in your OBJECTS_DP folder and the Camo Net will show up in the Mission Builder.

By Pen32Win

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AF_AA_Pack_2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

AF_AA_Pack_2.zip

This is fine but where is AF_AA_Pack_2up.zip. I can't find it anywhere and I've been searching all afternoon, Wanted for Midway scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainless View Post
    This is fine but where is AF_AA_Pack_2up.zip. I can't find it anywhere and I've been searching all afternoon, Wanted for Midway scenery.
    Did you try clicking the highlighted in blue link?
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hmmm...by name and by nature.....

...joking, only pulling your leg B...

Cheers

Shessi

Thank you sir!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 2