Making New Camera Addon

Thread: Making New Camera Addon

Making New Camera Addon

for the people who fly the Stearman in Flight! i am adding new Camera to the Front Passanger Seat So you can go up there! if you wanna use it:salute:

link soon
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/?fm7y9v9t1x3teu6

Backup your old Camera cfg files for if you dont like my addon you can put it back to normal!!

Still tweaking stuff will Try to make the Passanger View Higher Later on Enjoy

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Cool! Good to have that choice now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it works pretty good too

changed all the stock Views

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    it works pretty good too

changed all the stock Views

i set it so i can add 200 views into the cfg aswell for later on Stock one is Limited two 5 views

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 1