Video in Prepar3D ChiChi Jima Upcoming Scenery

Thread: Video in Prepar3D ChiChi Jima Upcoming Scenery

Video in Prepar3D ChiChi Jima Upcoming Scenery

Here is a video of the upcoming ChiChi Jima scenery made with FRAPS in Prepar3d. The FPS were maxed at 30 fps and FRAPS recorded the video in 30 FPS. I could never get this kind of smooth video in FSX. Hope this helps some of you on the fence regarding Prepar3D. It will also give you a look at what Mark (Roger-Wilco-66) and I are doing with ChiChi Jima. This project is a test bed for a new process making scenery. The results have been outstanding. Enjoy the short video.

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Awesome video. You need to work on your evasive maneuvering technique, although you weren't hit.

Now we need a quality Rufe. It was cool seeing them in the lagoon and the sub was really cool as well.

Sundog, that was President George Bush on that submarine. They had already sunk his rubber life raft.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

<applause>*applause*

The video and scenery are looking good. I especially liked the closer view of the pilot in the one segment. The effects and models are very nice. Lots of goodness here </applause>

Really looking forward to when this is released. I do hope that once this and the update to the
    Solomon Islands is finished, that you guys will head back east to a couple little islands about
    halfway to Hawaii, that are just BEGGING to see some of Roger-Wilco's magic done to them.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thats going to have alot of cool features! Very nice. I like the artillery going off and the tracers.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Fantastic work--Tom and Mark!
    Canīt hardly wait.
    Michael

Members who have read this thread: 0