Reverse Thrust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reverse Thrust

I Get It

You wanted to promote your Virtavia F-111. Ok, fair enough. But since I don't buy (or ever intend to) any add ons I will never 'enjoy' your 'creation' (yeah right).

Send me the model and I will run it through my hanger and fly it and give you feedback. I want to know what 'PERFECT' FDEs (according to you) look like. (And from Virtavia, no less-go figure).
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    'Napamule' means 'Napa Auto Parts' delivery driver (or 'mule'). My last job before I retired. I wouldn't make fun of your 'handle'. Your face, maybe. But not your username.
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

Sorry would someone who has the ability please put the clampers on this thread it gets so boring when the great I am keeps sticking his oar in.

Well guys,

The OP has found a solution to his problem and offered thanks. After that, a lively discussion on flight dynamics in real-world and FSX (yes, they can intermingle). And lastly, the name-calling has begun...

That means it's time to shut it down and move on to other things.

Members who have read this thread: 1