Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
The weapons aren't releasable for bombing purposes, however, the capability to jetison the ordnance is there, and they will dissapear from the model.

If you want to bomb something, and you have another model that came with dropable ordnance, this works with the FSX command "Release Dropable Objects":

1. Load a flight where you want to do some bombing.
2. Save the flight.
3. Look in your My Documents/Flight Simulator X Files folder for the .flt file you saved (whatever you named it).
4. Open the file in notepad and scroll to the bottom of the file.
5. Paste the follwing content in:

[DroppableObjects.0]
ObjectSet.0=M82-MLVZ, 8

6. Click on Save.
7. Reload the saved flight.

NOTE: where you see "ObjectSet.0=M82-MLVZ, 8" you need to put in the name of whatever bomb you have after the "=" sign. I just happen to be using the Milviz M-82. The "8" you see after the comma, is the number of bombs you want to carry. You can put 40 in there if you want.
Thanks for the clarification on the weapons...

BTW i kinda know how to add weapons to a flight as i was the one who created the weapons pack for FSX

I still feels its a missed opotunity to either basically drop weapons (IE using a svaed flight and hiding the weapon on the model) or using the simconnect/tackpack meathod... Would create a better sense of the aircraft being a bomber.