Payware VIRTAVIA - F-111 AARDVARK FSX released - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Payware VIRTAVIA - F-111 AARDVARK FSX released

Thanks Zsolt... you mean flightsim.com? Please let us know here when they are up and I'll go get them. I guess I shall have to go get myself a copy of this model then? Made my mind up for me.

KR Matt

Yes!
    www.flightsim.com

Now uploaded!

Thank you the patience,
    Regards,
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Thanks Zsolt

I think they must be awaiting approval but as soon as they are available I shall grab em

KR Matt

Thanks Again Zsolt.... havent had much chance to use this yet but from what I have seen of your textures on the virtavia model...I'm glad i bought it

KR Matt

Forgive me...

...but the TFR in this new model works or is it just for beautification? :isadizzy:

Blog Entries
    A bit late to the party .... but this model looks fantastic - especially with the recent repaints.

Hoping a repaint of the NASA development "A" version might come along: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/gallery/pho...rge/index.html

There's lot of photo documentation of the later AFTI programme aircraft, but far fewer of the earlier development aircraft ...

Good discussion thread!

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    A bit late to the party .... but this model looks fantastic - especially with the recent repaints.

Hoping a repaint of the NASA development "A" version might come along: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/gallery/pho...rge/index.html

There's lot of photo documentation of the later AFTI programme aircraft, but far fewer of the earlier development aircraft ...

Good discussion thread!

ABBRA-KADABBRA *SNAPS FINGERS*

<center>FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Modern Military</center><center>FS2004 NASA F-111A Aardvark
    </center><center>[ Download | View ] </center>
    Name: f111nasa.zip Size: 2,379,411 Date: 07-17-2004 Downloads: 825
    FS2004 NASA F-111A Aardvark. Textures only for the Alphasim General Dynamics F-111A (BuNo 39771). Use these textures to create an early NASA gray/white Aardvark. By Bill Browning.

Blog Entries
    Cool - I didn't know about that scheme - nice to know all the old FS9 schemes work!

thanks!

Aircraft 68-0122 as it appeared in the UK in June 1992. This was one of eight 27th FW/522nd FS "Fireballs" aircraft from Cannon AFB, NM which were temporary based at RAF Lakenheath for Central Enterprise / deployment Coronet Yankee. During the exercise this aircraft also visited the Air Tattoo at RAF Boscombe Down. It is available in the library (FSX skins).
    Attachment 65279

The Mk82 bombs that can be removed?

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    The Mk82 bombs that can be removed?

Zsolt
    Virtavia F-111 Manual.pdf, page 16 says:

External and Internal Stores
    The F-111 can carry an amazing amount and variety of weapons and other stores such as jamming and datalink pods, ejector racks and fuel tanks, many of which are featured on the models in this package. The loadouts cannot however be randomly chosen as they belong to whichever model they are present on, although they can be toggled on/off using the weapons jettison button on the left side of the cockpit main panel. Toggling off will not affect the payload weight or CG position, it is merely a visual feature.

cheers, Henk.

Speaking of Virtavia, anyone know what happened to it? Been wanting to check progress on the A-4, but the website has been down for several days....
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk1130 View Post
    Speaking of Virtavia, anyone know what happened to it? Been wanting to check progress on the A-4, but the website has been down for several days....
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1#post742744

Thank you! don't know how I missed that!