Lotus simulations mig-29 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lotus simulations mig-29

I totally forgot about the Draken... So that leaves me to think Grippen (i know AS did it but its not to a extreame good standard) or Viggen!!!

Mike (Lotus) where in europe you heading then using our collective knowledge and the WWW we could find some museums etc to the area your heading to see what aircraft would be suitable?

What's new on the Lotus front, apart some funky repaints by Jiri Soukup?

He quit the Mig, for now. He's working on a cool little kiwi composite plane. Furio Falco I think?

(you'll have to login)
    http://www.lotussim.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=738
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Thanks very much for the repaint link.First of all you think, bah a GA plane, then you remember who's doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by HansRoaming View Post
    Thanks very much for the repaint link.First of all you think, bah a GA plane, then you remember who's doing it!
    Well said. :-) The Falcomposite Furio will be another gem. May Mike have time to complete that fun little hot rod.

Hard to believe that the Lotus Simulations L-39 Albatros is nearing 5 years old. She remains at the top of my list as favorite, still finding myself reading the manual just for the enjoyment.

​.

Agreed. The Lotus L-39; simple to learn and fly. Weather effects on the canopy and airframe get you much closer to the real deal up there. Great frame rates, anywhere I fly, in any weather.
    Just a wonderful product.
    -paul

And the first to showcase the special 3D lights. In fact most called them "Lotus Lights" when they appeared in other products.

I remember when Nick C started a thread on that plane here.... holy cow big thread!

And Amazing plane!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Agreed. One of the best all around FSX addons I ever bought and I own most all of em. If he ever releases anything else I will buy it sight unseen.

I still call them the Lotus-style 3D lights. :P Certainly one of my favorite third party aircraft for flight sim. Looks great, runs smoothly, has innovative features, works well in multiplayer, and overall pretty fun to fly.

Members who have read this thread: 65