My Latest Ride

Thread: My Latest Ride

My Latest Ride

Kazunori Ito creates some interesting aircraft and this Accord is no exception. I've tweaked beyond the limits set by his readme so it can't be released, but if you only saw the "day-glo" scheme it came with, you can go beyond that with just a little work. The textures are 2048x2048 and saved as dds. The VC has been enhanced as well and the gauges sharpened just a bit by changing the resolution in the panel.cfg file from 512,512s to 1024,1024s. I also set them into hard edge circles to hide the pixelated edges, that helped a lot as well. His textures are very easy to paint and I worked up a new layered paint kit to get the lines and rivets the way I wanted them.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Kazunori Ito creates some interesting aircraft and this Accord is no exception. I've tweaked beyond the limits set by his readme so it can't be released, but if you only saw the "day-glo" scheme it came with, you can go beyond that with just a little work. The textures are 2048x2048 and saved as dds. The VC has been enhanced as well and the gauges sharpened just a bit by changing the resolution in the panel.cfg file from 512,512s to 1024,1024s. I also set them into hard edge circles to hide the pixelated edges, that helped a lot as well. His textures are very easy to paint and I worked up a new layered paint kit to get the lines and rivets the way I wanted them.
    This is certainly an interesting plane, and your modifications have really teased the best from her!

SOH-CM-2024
    That's looking pretty sweet- nice job!