Mariensiel Harbour, for sea planes and ships. WIP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mariensiel Harbour, for sea planes and ships. WIP

Mariensiel Harbour, for sea planes and ships. WIP

My very first attempt to create a scenery. It still looks cheap because I have to learn soooo much in scenery design. I don't have the skills
    I use only EZ-scenery and SAMM at this time. And of course the support from good friends ... THX !
    But honestly, it makes so much fun ! btw this is fictional !

But a harbour for ships and seaplanes in FS9 is still my greatest dream

Attachment 60941Attachment 60940Attachment 60943Attachment 60942Attachment 60939Attachment 60938

The scenery objects are converted by JDTinballs from wolfis CFS stuff, the aircrafts are by Alphasim, Ito San and Pierino Primavesi. The ships you can find at "Usio no ibuki" (http://www.geocities.jp/usio_no_ibuki/index.htm) It makes so much fun to build a scenery, also if you don't have the skills. All I have payed for is EZ... And its worth every cent !

Greets Andi

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Hi Andi, looking very nice mate. is that the Thor lurking in there?

Steve

yep, the "Thor" in combat version ;-)

Andi,

looking good, real good. I haven't had a chance to do more ships yet as I made a major Fubar with my windows registry and I am currently rebuilding my system again, was only just getting back to normal after the last registry fubar caused my a utility program.

Once I get back to near normal, I'll attempt more ships.

all the best,
    Jamie

Jamie, these ships are AI traffic...Not static objects. THX to Ian and Freddy !!! For example. I have added Alphasims Arado and a "smoke effect" to the Karlsruhe. Freddy Hundertmark has created the Karlsruhe as an AI... A very cheap solution ! :-D

That looks amazing!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

WOW,wow,WOW!
    Excellent!

Pics look really great,
    I can't wait for the release.

Dave

The release ??? I think it needs a few weeks. I still have trouble with AFCADS and AI. Maybe I'll insert the "Graf Zeppelin" with Me-109 T aboard ??? I wonder if its also possible to insert FLAK searchlights in the nighttime ?

Looks great Andi!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Looks great Andi!

Cees
    THX Cees !!!

a new picture from the "sea plane base" Buildings by Ian Elliot...

Attachment 61011

Looks like I have to find some "concrete / Asphalt textures" ... Hey I'm a "noob" and just starting to learn.... :-D

Wow, Looks like you are on your way Andi.
    Cees, Milton, Jd and all the rest of the best have given you Cudos.
    One day, I will be a member of that club, I only hope it's before I'm dead.

Looking really good! :salute:

Dave
    www.thefreeflightsite.com

[QUOTE=No Dice;692159]Wow, Looks like you are on your way Andi. Cees, Milton, Jd and all the rest of the best have given you Cudos. One day, I will be a member of that club, I only hope it's before I'm dead. Looking really good! :salute: Dave/QUOTE] hahaha, they don't know my "dark secrets"

And the next ship, the Graf Zeppelin. This may not be the final position for this AC ? After finding it I'll place a few Me-109 aboard and maybe 2 Harbour Tugs ? I think thats enough, I have to keep an eye at the frames ;-)

Attachment 61138

Of course the GZ will not be landable, unfortunatly :-(

Andi

Looks great, I think you can make her landable...I think once you find her spot, you can put an invisable
    hard surface on her ? Someone may share the " Dark Secret" with you.

Dave :salute:

Dave, its an AI and a CFS2 model ... I realy dont know if it's possible. Maybe an AI Me-109 traffic ???

Just thinking if it was stationary, you just put an airfield on top of it ?

Dave

Andi if you keep the Zepp as a static object, then it would be easy enough too place the 109's in ez scenery. As a moving object I have no idea how too go about it.

Steve

Steve, the Zepp is still AI and won't leave it's position. Unfortunatly it does not work with SAMM. But I have placed 6 109 "T" by Mr. Lucariny aboard. Enough work for today ;-)

Attachment 61139

Maybe 2 Harbour Tugs tomorrow ? ;-)

Greets Andi

Andi,
    If it is stationary, you should have have no problem using FSSC or other program to put an invisible
    Runway ( hard surface ) on top of it, may take a little tweaking, but I know it can be done.

Hey Andi now you have the 109's onboard what about the Stucka's ?

Huuu Dave, I take a look at it and do my best :salute:... Hey Steve, Stukas ? I think about the frames "lol". Okay, Beta3 will go out in the next days ;-)

But.... Whats about Fiesler Torpedo Bombers ??? "lol" Looks like I create some kind of a "Frankenstein scenery"

Okay, at last, the Zepp smokes like my grandpa his cigar

Attachment 61140

good night from Germany and sleep well ;-)

Andi

Gotta Luv it