All Seasons Scenery Project Revision 4.7 by Winding Man

Thread: All Seasons Scenery Project Revision 4.7 by Winding Man

All Seasons Scenery Project Revision 4.7 by Winding Man

nice thanks hoping someone can help me in time load it in win7 ......

many tks great work from what ive seen

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...1&pp=15&sort=d

in the cfs3 addon libary

Hi

I got permission from Winding Man and uploaded it yesterday, but it's the old version from 2005.

Cheers

vonOben

For VonObern

Quote Originally Posted by vonOben View Post
    Hi

I got permission from Winding Man and uploaded it yesterday, but it's the old version from 2005.

Cheers

vonOben
    VONOBERN-Will your package include the Winding Man Scenery interface or will we need to download the version 4.7 you just uploaded separately?

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Very Pleased to see this is uploaded for all here at SOH..
    Thanks for this..
    Bravo..

HOW COOL......LAST i HAD WAS 4.6.6.........WHAT A TREAT TO SE AN OLD DOG IN IT'S FEET!!! THANKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wichner View Post
    VONOBERN-Will your package include the Winding Man Scenery interface or will we need to download the version 4.7 you just uploaded separately?
    Hi

I was not sure if the WM Scenery manager needed to bee installed first.
    So I did a test on another computer, but that didn't work very well so I'd say it would be safest to install it first.

During the installation some registry entries are created and that might explains why it has to be properly installed.

That's my conclusion any way.

Cheers

vonOben

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    Very Pleased to see this is uploaded for all here at SOH..
    Thanks for this..
    Bravo..
    That is thanks to you Owen! :salute:

It was you that was kind and helpful to upload the file for me to download in the first place!

Thanks again!

Cheers

vonOben

Charter Member 2015
    Hello,
    Are there special instructions to install this in Win7 x64?
    To install in the CFS3 folder?
    Thanks in advance.
    Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win10/Win11 Pro X64

It can get better?

I've been staying with the ETO 1.40 Install only. How would this help, I thought ETO actually included WM scenery? Or was it theother set (jd--something... it's late!)

One thing on this rig, all sliders maxed, the stock ETO 1.4 scenery is GREAT! It can get better?

Thanks,

Tom
    Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX580 OC'd / 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor
    FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
    Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/ CFS3 OFF HiTR

Hi Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Human Drone View Post
    I've been staying with the ETO 1.40 Install only. How would this help, I thought ETO actually included WM scenery? Or was it theother set (jd--something... it's late!)
    ETO doesn’t include WM Scenery, but jbscenery made by johno_UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Drone View Post
    One thing on this rig, all sliders maxed, the stock ETO 1.4 scenery is GREAT! It can get better?
    The terrain itself is great IMHO, but the way airfields, cities and industry match the terrain textures can be much better. And if you want more than two seasons it can also get better.
    That’s the reason I started the JBscenery update almost a year ago and I use the WMScenery Manager to manage the weather and seasonal changes.

More info here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rogress-report

Cheers

vonOben

Oh, I see. So you can use the WM Scenery manager with the jbscenery, which you are updating. Fantastic! I don't know how you guys do it.

Thanks!

Tom
    Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX580 OC'd / 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor
    FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
    Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/ CFS3 OFF HiTR

Members who have read this thread: 0