snoopy and red baron for cfs?

Thread: snoopy and red baron for cfs?

snoopy and red baron for cfs?

whteverhappened to this project? forgot who was doing these?

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    The Snoopy's I have are from Taz, he isn't building now..
    Bummer..

I like the first Snoopy the red dog house (camel)..:ernae:

He also built a bad guy (Blue Baron)

and a second Snoopy in yellow Doghouse (Camel)

Quote Originally Posted by dmaloof View Post
    is there a link?

Doesn't look like it. His domain is up for sale.

It's too bad for us; lotsa fun stuff he worked on.

A fellow here passed along the yellow Snoopy to me (middle picture). I could do the same - PM me with your email addy. He's aliased to the P51, I think that's all there is to it besides the model.

Boy, I'd sure like the original red version, though! Another reason for me to learn GIMP. (yeah - like I have the time...)

Best,

Tom
    Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX580 OC'd / 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor
    FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
    Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/ CFS3 OFF HiTR

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Human Drone View Post
    A fellow here passed along the yellow Snoopy to me (middle picture). I could do the same - PM me with your email addy. He's aliased to the P51, I think that's all there is to it besides the model.

Boy, I'd sure like the original red version, though! Another reason for me to learn GIMP. (yeah - like I have the time...)

Best,

Tom
    Sent you a PM on this..

Unhappy Hello

Been awhile long while just popped in too say hi, when I get better will redo the snoopy for you all butt right now is not a good time for me I am dealing with things that I really do not enjoy or do I need but I will check in from time to time and see what is going on flashbacks are bad and are hard on me maybe snoopy is what I need not sure yet but will keep you posted.

Taz

nice to see you around though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

TAZ,

I don't know you at all but it sounds like you're going through hell. HH & others have made your work available to me, and now I can thank you directly.

And keep you in my prayers.

Tom
    Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX580 OC'd / 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor
    FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
    Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/ CFS3 OFF HiTR

Good to know

Thank you, Sad news is lost everything when my computer was taken lost everything replacing things slowly no rush, with my issues it is keeping me busy, You will be happy to hear almost 2 years away still have my talent and started my new Snoopy. This laptop by ASUS is better than I thought it runs 3dmax 2010 fine with no lag. but have a great day.

Taz