Milviz F-15E Service Pack - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15171819202122232425

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

Black Hornet and Beaufighter, personal comments are not tolerated on SOH. Please keep your input to the the topic at hand, the Milviz F-15E. Thanks! Welcome to the forum Black Hornet!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by Black.Hornet View Post
    Whatever...stop beefing where there is no need and stop accusing! Thank you Bye!
    I think you had an anomaly AB effect. I don't think anyone's doubting the origin or intent of your posted pic. I also had a weird effect the first time I flew it and panned to an external view, but it wasn't a software issue, it was a hardware one on my behalf. All it took was a few more milli-seconds of the video cards catching up to fully animate the burner.

Anyway, seeing as you're new to the forums, welcome.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    ...This is one heck of an addon. It has some serious complexity, and I think I will have to bury my head in the manual for a while. Is there a weapons tutorial somewhere? I seem to remember seeing one at some point?
    The tutorials that I have seen don't explain how to operate the Lantirn or Sniper systems. I haven't tried to find out yet, but to what extent are these systems simulated? Can you hand over a target from the radar to the Lantirn? Can you make a patch map for that with the radar? Even if these systems are not simulated it is still a wonderful plane, but it would be nice if they were.

The Sniper/LANTIRN system is not modelled. Neither are high resolution radar maps. The way you designate a ground target is either via the diamond in the HUD in the VIS mode or via a flightplan steerpoint or with the CCIP which for the record is accurate regardless of terrain variations. Also LGBs will miss if you fail to arm the laser.
    -JB

And to add, the easiest way to turn on and arm the laser is to simply toggle the laser switch on the left console immediately after of the radar mode knob.

Ken

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Thanks! Going to try it out.

HI,

This talk about AI and bases, am I missing something? First I've seen on that subject. Might try AAR.

Thanks Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronvking View Post
    HI,

This talk about AI and bases, am I missing something? First I've seen on that subject. Might try AAR.

Thanks Ron
    Ron,

It is an associated freeware package available for free download at the MilViz F-15E General Forums. It is designed to work ideally with the MilViz F-15E. It adds MilViz F-15E AI aircraft at several airbases plus you can also download for free five missions that are designed for the MilViz F-15E.

Ken

I just had to share this shot from our forums:

Credits go to svicar.

Regards, Diego

Kudos to svicar..great looking shot

Matt

I love that shot ViperVFX.

If you guys would like to see more shots, head on over to our forum or our facebook.

Regards, Diego

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    When I lad ordnance and save the flight in Free Flight (menu bar, file, save), when I load the mission again the ordnance is gone. Is there a way to save it? It’s not a big issue, but it would be convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    When I lad ordnance and save the flight in Free Flight (menu bar, file, save), when I load the mission again the ordnance is gone. Is there a way to save it? It’s not a big issue, but it would be convenient.
    Please ask that question over at our support forums. I want the coders to ponder than one and provide the answer.

Ken

Many thanks for the kind words but the real credit should go to the folks at Milviz who produced such a great package. :salute::salute:

DEAS GU CATH

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk_310R View Post
    Please ask that question over at our support forums. I want the coders to ponder than one and provide the answer.

Ken
    OK Ken, I will. Thought it was just me asking the obvious, but I suppose there's more to it than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    OK Ken, I will. Thought it was just me asking the obvious, but I suppose there's more to it than I thought.
    Nothing wrong at all with the question. But, I prefer the coders to speak on coding related questions and they tend to populate their presence at the MilViz forums. The answer you received there was the one I was almost certain was the case, but it is best to avoid any degree of inference or guessing when providing customer support.

Cheers,

Ken

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I certainly agree.

Heads up to our customers,

We have been taking screenshots from our forums (Milviz), and showcasing them on our Facebook.

If you have any screenshots you'd like to share and have featured on our Facebook, please feel free to post them here.

Can't wait to see what you guys have! Diego

It would be better to post them over at the Milviz forums. We have no problems with attachments by our members, but a payware developer needs to use their own bandwidth for their promotions. Announcing it here is fine. Just don't try to run your promotion here when you have your own resources.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Thanks, I was at work 8-5 so I wasn't able to make the changes...Diego

Let's keep this baby alive! Here is a quick update.

I am happy to report that the A2G munitions have been repainted!

We have also fixed the issue of the GBU-12 being too small. It is now the correct size!

Going to talk with the boss when he gets back and see if we can release these to our customers ASAP!

Regards, Diego

nice, it only gets better

So, is this a service pack or patch? When will the update be available? Sorta enjoying Strike Fighters North Atlantic this weekend so no hurry. It was just released yesterday.

Matt

Matt

Well, it adds features, modifies previous features, and makes a series of corrections. So, I guess truth be told it is a combination of both.

Ken