Patches For The Original IL2

Thread: Patches For The Original IL2

Patches For The Original IL2

Hi everybody, I just came across my copy of the original IL2 which I had put away and forgotten about because I could never get it to work. I installed it tonight and got it to work. Does anyone know if there were any updates or service packs done for this version? If there were, can you tell me where to grab them? I've been looking, but all I've been finding is Sturmovik - 1946 and onwards.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve the sturmovik you have is as good as dead. Sturmovik 46 is your original game plus every other sturmovik add-on all in one game. Mission4today is a web site where you might find some info of what you can and can not do with your old sturmovik game. Steve for twenty dollars or less you can buy sturmovik 1946 and jump years ahead in sturmovik development.

Yes Steve the Old IL-2 is no longer used everyone is playing IL-2 1946 :salute:

Amazing has them for $8.38

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Ok, so after all the info about the version I have, I decided to uninstall IL2. Good, right? not so fast; the frigging uninstaller won't work. I can't remove it! When I try the uninstaller, all that happens is my comp slows way down, and stays that way until I reboot.

Uninstaller

Revo unistaller has a free trial option and it will uninstall just about anything.....Mal-Warebytes is free and it has an option called ''File Asssasain'' that will take anything off your computer but you have to isolate it in its folder and you get a virus scanner to boot. Ccleaner in the Piriform download is free and it does more than just install plus it has three more ..''sisters'' that are handy especially the
    Speccy option which tracks your operating temperatures (on a latptop it is really handy in keeping track of graphic card temps)and in easy to use form it will let you know if it is too hot by a color change because everywhere I have read no one is real sure on what too hot is for computers also their degraggler is a real good option for keeping your files in tip top order and you zero in on which files and it lets you clean up free space too which windows does not. And if you ever worry about viruses Kaspersky has a free trial option that is one of the best out there. You would be surprized at the stuff we pick up and I have picked up some funny stuff from CDs and DVDs.
    Sam~