Updated F-111 Info.

Thread: Updated F-111 Info.

Updated F-111 Info.

Just a small update on the F-111 for FSX guys.

http://www.f111-fsx.com/

[SIGPIC].................[/SIGPIC]

Without a dou't Brussel Sprout , 'catchinnng gos the till' , when the RAAF visited New Zealand .. these put on a display over Wigram in low cloud (crap weather actually) they really did burn some holes in the air .

Blog Entries
    I've been looking forward to this aircraft for some time. If their flight model is even half as good as their visual model, this is gonna be a truly great aircraft. If not?? Well, i've been known to abuse a number here and there for my own liking .. It'll still be a great plane
    Pam

Now doesn't this look good!!! Spent a fair amount of time at Nellis and saw lots of F-111s coming and going. Don't think I ever saw an aircraft with a bigger AB flame behind it. I worked nights on the flightline back then and that was one big flamethrower.

Jim

I am deeply impressed by the amount of details and the texturing of the virtual cockpit.
    On the website it's written that this plane has been delayed for integrating additionnal features in it... that's a good point, because it looks like it fully desserves a maximum level of realism.

That is coming along realy well, will be good when it arrives
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day