Screenshots! - Page 51
Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3100

Thread: Screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    One more until I update the skin, makes a nice desktop!
    looks perfect!

One of the few remaining heroes of the Finnish Air Force has left this world, W/O Antti Tani died on March 30th in the age of 98. He was born in my hometown, grew up here, went to war to become a fighter ace, and returned to live his life working as a watchmaker. This morning I was fortunate enough to be able to be in the vicinity as an F-18 made a suitably thunderous salute flypast with the afterburner roar echoing from the concrete walls of downtown buildings as the pilot pulled the aircraft high into the clouds.

Awesome that they do tributes like that, very cool.

Here's a couple more (click for full size):

Just enjoying a sunset:

Merry-Go-Round:

MAW looks very good with Ankors work!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by greycap.raf View Post
    One of the few remaining heroes of the Finnish Air Force has left this world, W/O Antti Tani died on March 30th in the age of 98. He was born in my hometown, grew up here, went to war to become a fighter ace, and returned to live his life working as a watchmaker. This morning I was fortunate enough to be able to be in the vicinity as an F-18 made a suitably thunderous salute flypast with the afterburner roar echoing from the concrete walls of downtown buildings as the pilot pulled the aircraft high into the clouds.
    It seems that unfortunately, as there are fewer and fewer witnesses of this tragedy, actual peoples tends to forget what happened and history is getting closer and closer to repeat itself. It's frightening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

It is isn't it. Each generation seems to think it's so much more enlightened than the last. We're no different or better, we'll do it again if we don't keep rubbing our noses in how ugly it was.

This thread is getting hotter than before

Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post
    This thread is getting hotter than before
    Say Wiekniera, did you find those Aris clouds?
    The ones in your screenie don't look like stock ETO. If so, can you give me a link? I'd like to try them myself. Thanks!

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

@Frosty
    Yes i already got it (Thanks to Bravo-4 ! ) and that's ETO which only changing the ground texture, you can find in my thread here (I think Bravo-4 already mentioned it above)
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...Ground-Texture

it's just a texture..no others, just for eye candy

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Nice picture

Must say your choice of planes is extraordinary, meaning of course the Do 217 E2, oldie but goodie.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful pics ! Can't wait to get my new rig built to handle it all then some. The new scenery and shaders are awesome but my current rig can't use them and can't get the Ankor's files to work on this laptop i'm temporarily using. Still, it's good enough for these tired eyes. Keep it coming!!! CFS3 simply is the best WWII and Korea sim there is to me . Maybe soon i'll get to try the new effects and scenery. Motivation to say the least !!

Warm wishes to all above and Bravo4: I didn't realise there was a 2 engine version of 'Lanc'. Fantastic shots/Effects...so real!!

Hi thanks, that's not a Lancaster it's a Manchester, the Lancaster was developed from the Manchester as it didn't perform very well, so they basically, added two more engines, changed to Merlins, and the Lancaster was born!

Quote Originally Posted by CT4A View Post
    Warm wishes to all above and Bravo4: I didn't realise there was a 2 engine version of 'Lanc'. Fantastic shots/Effects...so real!!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Interesting ..ta..I'll have to research more.... Can't help imagining that Manchester with a couple of Dash-8 turboprop engines in there..wouldn't it sing!

Pity isn't one left.

Now that's a thing i wanna see in CFS3 gecko!! Blood splash !! Oil and some bullets hole

Is that a.303 bullet hole??

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    The End
    Those are great effect additions!! (And a bit creepy... )

This bird makes me force my dad to buy SWOTL when i was 12 (love the front cover! )

I think there's about five bullet holes in the pic James, if you count the two in the glass. These features, and a couple other new cockpit effects will work if you have Ankor's shaders working. Joost, if you want to do that on your model, you have to add some emitters to the external model that line up with the places you want to see the effects in the VC.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    I think there's about five bullet holes in the pic James, if you count the two in the glass. These features, and a couple other new cockpit effects will work if you have Ankor's shaders working. Joost, if you want to do that on your model, you have to add some emitters to the external model that line up with the places you want to see the effects in the VC.
    I certainly do want to see them on the P-47 too!! (I know where to find you when the time comes )