Screenshots! - Page 72
Page 72 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2262646566676869707172737475767778798082122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3118

Thread: Screenshots!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Torn between the actual jet aircraft of WWII and the Luft '46 stuff. Would be nice to have the American flying wing bomber too,to go along with the the Luft'46 aircraft. A B-29 will do though. Always look forward to any of your projects,no matter what it is. Regards,Scott

Great serie of screen shots here, especially the AR234 Night Fighter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Off Topic: Stock models

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    Oh yes, Wiek,
    If there is not a better Me 262 and Go 229 as what stock CFS3 or Firepower offers, then its not too far from my plan. That is also why I've asked whats the content of ETO or such megamods - without success.
    Rule of thumb about ETO/PTO/MAW or whatever else is that if it's in the stock game it's probably the same model, albeit with new textures and sounds. The closest to new models of stock planes being new varients, an example of this in ETO would be the Spitfire Mk. 1, it's a different model to the stock Spitfire IVc/e, but the IVc/e is a retextured version of the stock model. Someone could correct me if I'm wrong, but the only example of a stock aircraft being redone that I can think is the P-51D in the retail release of Firepower, aka Aircraft Powerpack, and I think that might technically be slightly different version of the P-51D then what the stock game is based off of.

On Topic

Well may as well join in on the AR-234 Screenshots!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ar234Shootdown.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by LAN View Post
    Rule of thumb about ETO/PTO/MAW or whatever else is that if it's in the stock game it's probably the same model, albeit with new textures and sounds. The closest to new models of stock planes being new varients, an example of this in ETO would be the Spitfire Mk. 1, it's a different model to the stock Spitfire IVc/e, but the IVc/e is a retextured version of the stock model. Someone could correct me if I'm wrong, but the only example of a stock aircraft being redone that I can think is the P-51D in the retail release of Firepower, aka Aircraft Powerpack, and I think that might technically be slightly different version of the P-51D then what the stock game is based off of.
    Way back mudpond did a p51h

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot11-27-18-18-28-13.jpg   Shot11-27-18-18-27-15.jpg  
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Off Topic: Variants

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxer View Post
    Way back mudpond did a p51h
    Quote Originally Posted by LAN View Post
    The closest to new models of stock planes being new varients,
    Counting variants there's various stock aircraft that have been redone. The various Spitfires, as you pointed out the P-51 with the H model, there's also a A model that's included in PTO RS and MAW 1943 so that could count, and the P-38F also in PTO RS, that come to my mind. However I'm referring to the variants that the stock game has, so with the P-38 that would be the J and L models, and don't think anyone ever done a completely new model of either of them.

Off the top of my head, there is a newer Spitfire Mk.IX, a Mosquito, an overhaul of the Typhoon model, P-51B,C,D,K, P-47D has a new cockpit model, new Fw 190As in various variants, and quite a few Ju 88s. All of these are straight or near replacements for stock aircraft.

Love the 234 sunset shots, which sun effect are you using?

@gecko
    it's using histogram color effect with altaflux just to look unique on the sunset with violet color

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs5a.jpg   cfs3a.jpg   cfs19a.jpg   cfs14b.jpg   cfs16b.jpg  

Heavy flak over wiesel railyard 1945

P-51D over wilhemshaven 1945

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs23b.jpg   cfs21c.jpg   cfs26a.jpg  

Thanks for the comment guys !

The free mouse look feature is the one i like while flying with the bomber now...i really enjoy the moment sitting inside the bomber, watching the entire internal section in every angle and outside through window till the ack-ack and those jerries come !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs27.jpg   cfs28.jpg   cfs42.jpg   cfs35.jpg   cfs30.jpg  

They were fast...They were deadly...They were outnumbered! They were the...Secret weapons of the luftwaffe

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs48b.jpg   cfs49a.jpg   cfs55c.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post
    @gecko
    it's using histogram color effect with altaflux just to look unique on the sunset with violet color
    Not sure what this is, is that a sweetfx setting, haven't heard of altaflux?

"They were fast...They were deadly...They were outnumbered! They were the...Secret weapons of the luftwaffe
    "

Great shots, Wiek!

Reminds me "we got jets" Red Tails scene:

https://youtu.be/htKE8o-B5B0

@Gecko : It's not reshade or sweetfx things but rather just an image editor
    @Boreks Thanks mate ! That's from the front cover SWOTL box by Lucas arts

Dedicated to B-26 Marauder Men :salute:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b26_1.jpg   cfs5b.jpg  

Good to see you posting again Wiek, great shots!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Bit of action!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Wow! Bravo's thread is really back in action! Thanks you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    Good to see you posting again Wiek, great shots!

Hello John !! He..he...Thanks ! now it's your turn to fill this thread back into the hot zone !
    Im gonna sit tight and watch john focke wulf back in action!

great shots, thank you guys!

getting a crazy idea as Wiek and Bravo/4 presented - how about to put there the Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe inspired CFS3 shots or paintshoped image, presenting the gxf scene from the legendary game?

I mean a SWOTL game cover inspired image or shot, or the menu screens and so.

sample:

SWOTL:

CFS3:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hqdefault.jpg  

Good idea boreks! i've lot crazy time with SWOTL when the first time i saw the front cover in the store i knew i really want that game! and now i just realize my chin turret shot had the same angle from SWOTL pic...the river in front too...Thanks mate !

Testing some new effect taken from another game mod that i think it can be use in CFS3 to replace some old cfs3 effect like spark hit, muzzle blast,flak,ground & water spike, fire and explosion effects...here's some of recent shots i took, what do u guys think?
    I really had no idea about this because im still blind with cfs3 effect file name and what the files use for each effect
    This's only small replacement but should gives CFS3 enough to look more powerful !

Muzzle gun flash

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs6c.jpg   CFS8a.jpg   CFS9a.jpg   cfs11c.jpg   cfs12c.jpg   cfs13c.jpg  

Last edited by wiekniera; November 30th, 2018 at 09:05.