Screenshots! - Page 41
Page 41 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3133343536373839404142434445464748495191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3118

Thread: Screenshots!

oh, that was quick, thanks wiekniera! ok, will try to use 888-8 32 bit texture approach, looks really hell better the painted lines

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    Hampden gunstation damage ...]
    What are the mods you made to the .xdp file to get this effect on the gun station ?

What are the mods you made to the .xdp file to get this effect on the gun station ?

Blog Entries
    What are the mods you made to the .xdp file to get this effect on the gun station?
    This is a stock effect that was never implemented. It requires emitters in the external source model to get it to work, unfortunately. I uploaded the effects files some time ago but you do need the Gmax model.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

wiekniera, wow, just wow.
    Even though I know the math behind every pixel of these screenshots your pictures look unbelievably good.

You inspired me to make a high rez version of the stock B-26G skin, and take her out for a little trip across the channel. Here's this evening's target of opportunity.

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Thanks @Ankor! those shots taken using your may/june 2015 shader not the new one, as i found it's suitable for my taste...and thanks for making everything come true! anyway is the horizon line fix already implemented with CFS3 ? or those feature only in WOFF3?

@majormagee
    That's looking good major ! will you make the other hi-res B-26 skins with OD color with some weathering effect, i would love to see it !

@Gecko
    as always nice shots gecko ! did you using WOFF3 shader ? how to fix the horizon line? do we have to use some stuff from WOFF3?

The 2016 shaders that were released after WOFF 3 came out generally eliminated the band at the horizon. The only exception is in a few particular cases where the skybox image, and the fogcolor don't match close enough for the shaders to seamlessly make the blend.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    The 2016 shaders that were released after WOFF 3 came out generally eliminated the band at the horizon. The only exception is in a few particular cases where the skybox image, and the fogcolor don't match close enough for the shaders to seamlessly make the blend.
    so in other words, the only skybox that match close enough for the shaders is using from WOFF3 stuff ?!? or is there any plan in future update to release cfs3 eto version skybox major?

Ok still with B-26...

The 2016 shaders work fine with all of my CFS3 installations to eliminate the horizon problem. The only reason I know that it can be fooled at all is that I was experimenting with custom weather and skybox combinations, and found a few that still caused a visible band at the horizon.

You should probably just try them for yourself so you can see the improvement.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

1938 Mod Concept

Been reading the many excellent CFS3 threads and slowly putting an install together, based on what I've learned. Have spent a LOT of time examining screenshots and thinking about a gameworld to use as a test platform for ground objects and aircraft. What I'm considering is a "what if" situation sort of like IL-2's 1946. But, because I like the biplanes and early monoplanes of the 1930s, I'm tempted to use the WOFF gameworld for "1938" - the British and French honor their treaty obligations and declare war on Germany when Hitler moves on Czechoslovakia. Had that really occurred, very few monoplanes would have been in OPERATIONAL service - it would have been the last dying gasp of the biplane age.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test-4.jpg   test-5.jpg   test-6.jpg   LNE_RAFM_FA00096.jpg   2457_Scan0005 (2).jpg   LRC_bombers_dornier_do_23_Image-01.jpg  

Fascinating concept, and many of the aircraft would round out the line up for the Spannish Civil War and the Japanese invasion of China. Your models look great by the way!

Thanks for the extra skins!

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

My pleasure. Looks really crisp/sharp! 4096?

A couple WIP textures for Taz's T-6:

just trying reshade+sweetfx+framework...they just give a new atmosphere but sometimes still conflict with ankor shader like shadow, reflection or bump mapping sometimes gone and back again but still no problem at all...like this much

Personally I'm not for super shine as think unrealistic compared with real life aircraft I see even at airshows.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Personally I'm not for super shine as think unrealistic compared with real life aircraft I see even at airshows.
    Same here - although the shaders do wonders for some bare metal aircraft, the last shots of the camo P-38 looks like it has been dipped in a clear high-gloss lacquer. But each his own .
    I do feel that with the coming of these shaders, some existing bare metal textures could benefit from some reworking; there are AC that really look like that they are made out of bare metal, others are more white-ish than metallic.

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Members who have read this thread: 140