Screenshots! - Page 96
Page 96 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4686888990919293949596979899100101102103104106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3100

Thread: Screenshots!

Don't forget to take off your slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Don't forget to take off your slippers.
    When??

On a different note: What's the trick again to post larger screenies/images such as the one above? I thought it was done by inserting a link to an image hosting site but are there other restrictions? I have a 1628x854 / 391kb jpeg that I want to attach to a post but the upload editor gives an 'Invalid File' error...

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

I use imgur. No account required, really easy to upload. The downside is I think your posts get deleted after a year, might be different if you get an account. https://imgur.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    I use imgur. No account required, really easy to upload. The downside is I think your posts get deleted after a year, might be different if you get an account. https://imgur.com/
    Thanks, I got that part - but do you think it's the image site that causes this error?

Right, sorry, I can't read today apparently.

I've never had a problem with image size or invalid files. The one above is a 1751 x 1080 1.19mb jpg.

Finally got around to installing the coastal shipping . . .

Having some fun with the new Battle of Britain release!

KG3 sets out on their appointed mission . . .

Meanwhile, KG2 runs into some hot water . . .

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Hey

What scenery are you using and your shaders configuration

Quote Originally Posted by NachtPiloten View Post
    What scenery are you using and your shaders configuration
    Likewise! I also asked on the Facebook site and how you installed the WOFF stuff.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

WARNING: Things do not match up perfectly. Some things are lighter than their surroundings, etc. Also understand that I did this by the seat of my pants with some suggestions from others! For the record, I make complete copies of my CFS3 installs to a separate drive so if I screw things up badly, I just delete the install directory in question in its entirety and copy in the backup copy to get back to baseline. Do any of this at your own risk!

That said, for BoB, it seems pretty simple:

1. Delete all BDP files in your BoB directory.

2. Remove the 'assets' and 'terrains' folders. Keep them somewhere outside the BoB directory in case things go horribly wrong and you need to bring them back!

3. Delete any BDP files the 'assets' and 'terrains' folders from WOFF and then copy them into BoB. This assumes the last season that you played in was Summer and that you're never going to change the season, a not unreasonable assumption for BoB!

Alternately, you can copy in the WOFF folders and overwrite when asked. I did this originally and it worked, but I'm trying the 'replacement' approach now and it seems to work. Save out copies of 'assets' and 'terrains' first in case of trouble.

For the latest BoB update, I had to return the install to its original form (I kept the original folders), do the update, and then do the above.

For the water, I just overwrote the cfs3h2o.dds, cfs3h2of.dds, cfs3h2on.dds, and cfs3h2or.dds files in effects\fxtextures with their WOFF equivalents.

ETO is considerably more complex and I'm not entirely sure what I did, bit I'll try to describe it as best I can tomorrow.

And the hi res clouds?

Those look like the high rez ones originally done as a mod for OFF by ArisFuser back in 2012 or 2014. Since then I believe they've been incorporated into the base WOFF install.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sorry, forgot about the clouds. Had to do some digging in my files, but yes, they are 'Aris Wings Over Flanders Fields Cloud Mod v1.3'. I put it into all my CFS3 installs.

Also sorry to be so cagey about the procedure, but as a rank amateur at it and having done it so long ago, I'm trying to reverse engineer it a bit so I don't give out bad information!

Found some of my notes and they said to "replace" (not overwrite) the assets and terrains folders, so disregard the 'alternate' option above. That said, there is a 'number of files' discrepancy in the assets folder that I'm still trying to figure out. Perhaps things added later? Very possibly as my instructions were written to be applied as a tail end part of the install process, so doing it to a modified install may not work.

Convoy hunt, taking off from Trondheim, Norway, winter 1942.

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Neat. Where is that aircraft and how do you get Norway? I would be happy with all of Denmark!

Model is in BoB James, and it's not Norway I cheated, it's the most Northern sea base that I know of on the map, Sylt in Germany!
    John

Keep it coming!

Well there's something new and different. Nice to see that one getting some attention!

Pretty rare model for a flight sim!! As always, an exellent paint job! (Don't know why I did add that - I' ve never seen anything but the highest quality from you)

I remember getting a prebuilt but unpainted Matchbox 1:72 He 115 model when I was 10-12 years old or so. Sprues in two or three colors, those where the days! Brown and cream, if memory serves me right.

I remember that Matchbox kit too Joost. the other colour was a dark green

This model has been around CFS3 for years, I first saw it at the very beginning of the MAW project, (a Mathias, Ground Crew model) but it never got finished, until recently, so thanks to Rob and Dan who finally sorted it!
    John

Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    I remember that Matchbox kit too Joost. the other colour was a dark green

This model has been around CFS3 for years, I first saw it at the very beginning of the MAW project, (a Mathias, Ground Crew model) but it never got finished, until recently, so thanks to Rob and Dan who finally sorted it!
    You're quite right; That's the third colour I had in mind but I couldn't remember what parts were green.

I knew the model was around somewhere but it's a pleasant surprise it finally left the hangar. I do need to port it over to ETO to shoot it down

Beautiful one! I completely forget this aircraft was existing in CFS3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Was this in the Just Flight BOB or Pat Pattle BOB Package?

Thanks Mick

Pat Pattle BoB.

Thanks Mongoose.

Since I joined the forum recently Ive slowly been going through this thread and would like to say thanks to all the contributors of all the great pictures, I hope to contribute some shots myself soon.

Mick