Screenshots! - Page 78
Page 78 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2868707172737475767778798081828384858688 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 3118

Thread: Screenshots!

Been toying around with the Ta 152's, we have two models, this is Crossram's version, with a quickish skin on it. Is he still active btw, there are a couple of bits that are not mapped, (wingtips and stabilizer fillets).

Hopefully I will have more on the other model soon, Luca will know which one I'm talking about!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

crossram hasn't been active around here in a long time John. Last I heard, he did a bit for one of the early releases for the ETO group, but that's been a while.

Yea I had a feeling he's not been around for a good while Scott, no worries!
    John

Keep it coming!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Great news ! Love the Ta-152. Can't wait for these. What a teaser you are ! Glad to see some old faces around. Happy that there are still some that's been around a while that is still interested in CFS3. Cheers,Scott

I do like the sound of that second model. Ta 152H, now THAT is about as complex as WWII fighters get.

Yea Dan right up your street this one, It used a 2 stage 3 speed supercharger, which used both water/methane (MW 50), and nitrous oxide (GM-1) All worked automatically via the throttle including prop pitch, mixture and cowl flaps. Very interesting aeroplane, landing it sounded like fun, it's worth a bit of research, you'll like it!

John

Keep it coming!

Am I about to get drafted? Nice skins BTW.

Has anybody got any recommendations for photo hosting sites that you can link to for this forum?
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Here are some older TA 152 aircraft, the first 2 are from Willy McCoy who used a FW190D as a starting point

TA152C V7 Prototype

TA152C1

The next 2 are Firepowers H and C models

The H

and the C model
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TA 152 C1.jpg   FP TA152 C.jpg   FP TA152 H.jpg   TA 152 C V7.jpg  
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

High altitude fighting you say? Nothing to worry about - we're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxer View Post
    Has anybody got any recommendations for photo hosting sites that you can link to for this forum?
    Since Photobucket did change it attitude towards linking images I'm using Imgur. Easy to use and very reliable.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Since Photobucket did change it attitude towards linking images I'm using Imgur. Easy to use and very reliable.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thanks mate I will chase that up on the weekend
    Manny

What a Spit screen shot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    Yea Dan right up your street this one, It used a 2 stage 3 speed supercharger, which used both water/methane (MW 50), and nitrous oxide (GM-1) All worked automatically via the throttle including prop pitch, mixture and cowl flaps. Very interesting aeroplane, landing it sounded like fun, it's worth a bit of research, you'll like it!

John I remember when crossram first released this beta way back when, used to have fun teasing Spitfriend, believe that was his screen name. At altitude, I told him the 152 could fly higher then the Spit at the time, and he should come up and enjoy the weather up here, he used to laugh and say, Can't do that, but you have to come down sometime,lol

Ha yes Scott, I must have got the model off you, lol it is going back a long way, your right. Yea it was "Spitfriend" Bill Wilson If I remember correctly?

Here's a couple of shots of Luca's model, this is the one I'd like to get finished, really well modelled this one. (Fictional skin)

John

Keep it coming!

Oh yes Rene, the perfect match up!
    John

Keep it coming!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    That Ta-152 is a absolutely stunning model ! Can't wait to see it for CFS3. Very detailed to say the least. Been a long wait but seems well worth it. How's the pit coming along ? Cheers,Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    ... Here's a couple of shots of Luca's model, this is the one I'd like to get finished, really well modelled this one. (Fictional skin) ...
    Finish it? It looks like it needs a complete rebuild by a museum restoration team! In what barn or lake did you find that one? Absolutely, positively fantastic weathering!!

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Fantastic work on that skin John!

Barn find haha I was just playing around with my weather layers, and quite liked the result!
    John

Keep it coming!

Stunning work, really!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

I'm still trying to repopulate my PTO install that was lost in the big computer crash I had last year. This was a quick transfer of the stock MkIb Typhoon to Australian service using AI Gigapixel to increase the resolution of the skin texture, and a hex edit of the m3d to add AnKor's reflectivity.

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Pulling Gs Fast And Low!
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.