Screenshots! - Page 76
Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2666686970717273747576777879808182838486 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3118

Thread: Screenshots!

Nice Burmese Seafury
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

probably meant as metalic skin, still presents overwhity alabaster effect at all displays I have (pc, smarphone, tablet

Yes I know there shouldn't be snow, but it's seasonal

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Is this going top be a Christmas present?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Would love to have a Spitfire mk II to go head to head with the early Fw-190's.

Way to go Major! Please upload that!

DAMN! The bump map on that Spit!

Quote Originally Posted by FOO FIGHTER View Post
    Way to go Major! Please upload that!
    It's not my work, and I've lost all the archived zip files I had in my October Computer Crash And Burn, so I don't know where it came from.

The aircraft folder is labeled REG_fury_Burm, so I would guess it was at Reg's Hanger someplace, but I didn't see it when I just looked.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Blog Entries
    That's why i have several backup external SSD'S and tons of DVD's. I have backups of backups !
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; December 18th, 2018 at 03:59.

Skin was included in the File titled JW-Fury. They were done by John Whelan and use the Reg_fury_FB10. Don't remember where I got it originally. Had a similar file for the Seafury

Yea the Fury skin is one of mine, you can get the model here http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/

Regards the Spitfire release, no, it will be out in the new year, the guys are still working on the finishing touches!
    John

Keep it coming!

Blog Entries
    Please,take your time on the new Spitfire. I'm sure ,when released, it will be great.

You've got me salivating over that early Mk.I skin John!

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    You've got me salivating over that early Mk.I skin John!
    Me too! That pitot thingy under the left wing reminds me of a long-forgotten 1:48 Airfix model of a Spitfire. I think it ended up mauled one Guy Fawkes night when I discovered that spraying sparks from a double happy broken in half, produced very realistic bullet holes in a plastic model!

lol I used to use the hot needle
    John

Keep it coming!

I recently discovered this R4D for DPC Korea in the Netwings section of the Warbird library.

I used Topaz A.I. Gigapixel to double the texture resolution, and made some minor adjustments to the flags. This also takes advantage of AnKor's Shaders to simulate the landing light enclosures, and I've added the matching nav light effects.
    Last edited by MajorMagee; December 24th, 2018 at 16:27.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Glad to see you back in action. Was there really no way of recovering the data? Sounds pretty catastrophic.

One of three hard drives survived unharmed. I had a couple of CFS3 installs on that one that let me slowly rebuild many of the others I had. The operating system drive was so corrupted that I had to start over with a clean install on a new drive. That lost every program I had, but I recovered most of the user files. The main drive where I kept the archive of all my CFS3 work, stopped spinning, and was a total loss.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

You changed to SSD's now?

Yes, I've completely moved away from spinning disks. A sad day in some respects, since I used to have a significant role in the hard drive business back in the 90's.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

@ Wiekniera. It seems there are no autogen trees in the last posts oris it just my install which is so prolific with them? I assume you are using your own scenery mod?

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    @ Wiekniera. It seems there are no autogen trees in the last posts oris it just my install which is so prolific with them? I assume you are using your own scenery mod?
    There's no such autogen and it's only texture replacement. i still have the master of that black white dot that pat mentioned
    for trees allignment but stil i don't know how to implement it with cfs3

You lost me with "There's no such autogen..." Are you saying you have no autogen in your system using your scenery? I thought I was using your scenery, so why do I get trees sprouting in the middle of facilities, never mind fields?

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    You lost me with "There's no such autogen..." Are you saying you have no autogen in your system using your scenery? I thought I was using your scenery, so why do I get trees sprouting in the middle of facilities, never mind fields?
    lol...of course that trees will show up everywhere because my scenery texture not design for correct trees placement (random placement) and it's come from IL-2 1946 texture which is they have their own pattern for trees/building placement using that black white dot bmp. but i never seen trees showup in the middle of facilities using my texture.
    Those trees in facilities is already design by it's own texture like an airbase but if you saw trees in the middle of your airbase (inside hangar or building) then there must be something wrong with your assets.
    Unless it's outside and show up in my ground texture even in the middle of field but outside facilities then there's nothing wrong with it, it's just lso/mos design to use stock texture so the trees will have the correct place.
    But if this black white dot tga file can be use in my ground texture then we might have a chance for trees in correct place (at least)

Members who have read this thread: 141