Screenshots! - Page 69
Page 69 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1959616263646566676869707172737475767779119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3100

Thread: Screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Cloud textures and scenery are copied over from WOFF. I believe those cloud textures are available as freeware apart from WOFF as well. Not sure where, but try looking around the WOFF forums. The developer's name is ARIS.
    Looking on WOFF at Sim HQ
    all links seem dead.

Looking at
    http://www.thatoneplease.co/indexWOFF.html
    under sky, there are cloud modes but not ARIS. they seem to be created later and some only seem good with the 'New Effects Mod'. Has anyone tried that?

I have found one active download here http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3888619/7 post by Hellshade
    Last edited by mongoose; September 2nd, 2018 at 13:10.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Was about to post that I couldn't find it either, but I see you've found a working link.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Was about to post that I couldn't find it either, but I see you've found a working link.
    Have you tried any of the mods in the WOFF link I mentioned? Is having to use JSGME an issue or necessary?

Not before today. I downloaded New Effects Mod V.1.10. The installer required JSGME to be installed, so I had to go get that before I could install. It has some interesting new textures, I plan to use it for "parts" and install what I like into CFS3. Then again, I don't ever install anything in my sim without tweaking it to some extent first.

Bf110 Schrage Musik

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Neat! Which Bf110 was that? Supposedly, according to biographies, the NJ pilots aimed at the fuel tanks 'to avoid aiming at the RAF guys'. I find that a little fanciful, although exploding or burning fuel might have better destructive power.

Well, the interesting thing about Schrage Musik is that you really have a lot of control over exactly where you want to put your rounds. Personally, I'd want to avoid hitting the bomb bay and detonating a 4,000lb cookie right on top of myself! If that's the case, then fuel tanks would be a good place to aim, and that would probably work out better for the bomber crew too.

It was eto_bf110g4r32.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Supposedly, according to biographies, the NJ pilots aimed at the fuel tanks 'to avoid aiming at the RAF guys'.
    When you are flying a few meters below a heavy loaded bomber, you don't want its bombs to explode all together. That's why they aimed at the wings, nothing really humanitarian in that.

Certainly true on inbound to target; less important on outbound from there. Also inbound more fuel so would make more sense. You all know that the "scarecrow' effect that the bombers were worried about when they saw bombers explode with know obvious reason was before they knew about Schrage Musik.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Certainly true on inbound to target; less important on outbound from there. Also inbound more fuel so would make more sense.
    Shooting into an empty fuselage shows only little effects. Also, half-empty fuel tanks means more fuel vapor inside tanks, which is highly explosive (much more than fuel only, actually).

Rattling Windows

The (formerly) sleepy town of Margate woke up a little earlier than usual this morning. I expect I'll get an earful from the C.O. when I get home.

STOP. TEASING. !!

(BTW, WOFF scenery? )

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    STOP. TEASING. !!

(BTW, WOFF scenery? )
    Ditto to both points!

hahaha, hurts so good, doesn't it? And yes, the scenery is from WOFF.

Here's one of something we can all get our grubby hands on now. I love this skin, looks straight out of the golden age of flight. Thanks Steve and Nigel!

Blog Entries
    Beautiful pics Daniel!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Seconded!@ Clive, see my remark in another post!

Love those pics too, Spit over the Blocks.....and the sight..

Wow, above!!

Been asked if I could re-vamp the GC He 111 textures, so here we are, still wip, and pit won't be changed, (not enough hours in the day). The old model can still hold it's own!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

@bravo4 ...Love it sir ! GC BF110 too please!

Fantastic, nice original model with great new skins, I really like this aircraft, thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Just think when GC released this in 2004(!), it was classed as a B grade model...well I wonder what they'd think of it now!!

Beautiful skins there John, especially with the lumpitdy-bumb mapping. And of course Ankors shaders etc.

Cheers

Shessi