Screenshots! - Page 52
Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 242444546474849505152535455565758596062102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3099

Thread: Screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    I think there's about five bullet holes in the pic James, if you count the two in the glass. These features, and a couple other new cockpit effects will work if you have Ankor's shaders working. Joost, if you want to do that on your model, you have to add some emitters to the external model that line up with the places you want to see the effects in the VC.
    I was thinking more of the size of the holes.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Oh I see. They're rather generic, I can't specify the size of the hole based on the size of the round that makes it, unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    These features, and a couple other new cockpit effects will work if you have Ankor's shaders working. Joost, if you want to do that on your model, you have to add some emitters to the external model that line up with the places you want to see the effects in the VC.
    How do Ankors shaders work with these Daniel? The orignal work on bullet holes that we did didn't need it.

Very nicely implemented by the way! Not sure about the blood splatter myself, would have to change that to oil!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

We could add them to windshield glass before, but not to solid surfaces in the VC like the instrument panel.

I get that not everyone will want the blood, and the textures in the download are clearly named, so you can easily see which ones you want to modify or not install. Oh, and lots of oil is included for the windshield, check the Luft 42 thread.

As realistic as you like!! As was..is.. etc

I bought a copy of "Navel Aviation In The Korean War" by Warren Thompson (ISBN 184884488-3) that has a nice collection of period color photographs.

As we all know, DPC Korea only has water colored surface textures in shades of blue-green, so the more realistic water effects provided by AnKor's shaders are not possible. The best I could do was change the color to better match the more blue-grey shades I see in the book.

The book also brought out the role that Royal Navy aircraft played in conjunction with the more well know US Naval Operations which inspired me to work on a set of new high-rez skins. Perhaps Owen will be able to work them into a mission some day (Triumph's Attack on Haeju Airfield for example).
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Some bad weather brewing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mkib late.jpg   mkib early.jpg   mkia operational.jpg   mkIa evaluation.jpg   ty screen.jpg   mkib early car door.jpg  

No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Nice Typhoons.Like the Tempest more but these are welcome additions. Look at all those guns!! Tons of firepower to say the least.. Thank you for the MAW version too.Just getting back into MAW and love every minute of it.

Well just found out Photobucket will no longer let you link shots to a third party, unless you pay them a ridiculous amount of money lol No thanks you can shove that!
    I'll find somewhere else to link from.
    John

Keep it coming!

Just testing Imgur out, easy to use, happy with that!

Here's a Fw 190 A-2 on the prowl

John

Keep it coming!

Hard and low!
    John

Keep it coming!

Yep, not so bad for a 10+ years old sim!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Apparently it will turn 15 in October! Not bad at all!

Even more incredible if one includes what WOFF has done with the same engine.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to Wings Over the Reich being worked on by OBD. Promises to be outstanding but will wait and see. Hard to beet what we have now in content and mods. Kinda like Il-2 '46 compared to their newest sims. So much has been done with mods it's hard to compare except for more eye candy. The "old" sims still has much more life to them compared to what is available today and mostly for free to boot.

Blog Entries
    Been a CFS fan since the beginning of the series. CFS1 changed everything to me when it came to installing mods to a sim. Been at it ever since and still enjoy adding new things to enhance the sim. Can't believe it's been almost 15 years for CFS3. Hope for a bright future is still in store for a diehard CFS3 fan. Never get tired of it. Just installed a bunch of missions for ETO-BoB and been playing most of the day. Find it totally immersive and challenging . Have many combat flight sims but CFS3 and Il-2 '46 are my favorite of all. Being interested in mainly WWII limits the scope of what i like to play but have WWI to modern jets too for when i want a break from the usual. Always come back to CFS3 like a pair of broken in shoes,comfortable. Regards,Scott

Agree 6 string comments....one can always come back to cfs3 ..and have a laugh even if you think you've forgotten lots.

Above shot: gee wish I was in it! Surely that's a photo...I'm flabbergasted!! Even the detail in the trees...I

To say well done is a trite understatement.

A-1, still with delivery codes.

Vb with a bump map!

John

Keep it coming!

What is this Vb, which model is it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi All,

is it just me or others not seeing the recent pics posted? I can see the pictures above the Typhoon shots I posted (on page 75), but cant see any after that.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..