Screenshots! - Page 48
Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3840414243444546474849505152535455565898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3118

Thread: Screenshots!

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar

Icon9 Boo hoo

Video she is gone...

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    What do i need to do with the config exe to get the best quality graphics? Have everything maxed out with in game options and have fantastic fps too. Graphics are on par with Il-2 '46 and good enough for me but am always open for better graphics as long as it is a too big of a hit on fps. Like the smoothness of the sim as is and if i want better graphics i would get WOFF UE or wait for the new CFS3 based WWII version coming out in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by ndicki View Post
    fx_accelerator is one of mine, going back to the DR2/DL series of late-production Bf109s...
    I had forgotten you did one too, but this one is different.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    What do i need to do with the config exe to get the best quality graphics? Have everything maxed out with in game options and have fantastic fps too. Graphics are on par with Il-2 '46 and good enough for me but am always open for better graphics as long as it is a too big of a hit on fps. Like the smoothness of the sim as is and if i want better graphics i would get WOFF UE or wait for the new CFS3 based WWII version coming out in the near future.
    Hi,
    check MajorMagees recent posts in the Knowledgebase Sticky - always a "go-to" thread.

popsaka, I reposted the video without the distortion a couple posts later.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info on the effects Daniel, will give them a try!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Switching Sides

Here's another one. This is the same scenario, but flown from the German side.

https://youtu.be/1O6va2GstVc

Here are two (but not in-game) of the current state of the build:
    looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post

Outstanding! With AnKor's shaders, CFS3 doesn't even look like the same game anymore.

p.s. There is also an excellent example at 0:55 of how target fixation prevents you from checking six often enough.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

WOW! I need to get Ankor's stuff sorted out asap! Are the voice effects from Clive's BoB?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    WOW! I need to get Ankor's stuff sorted out asap! Are the voice effects from Clive's BoB?
    Hopefully I just made that easier for you!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...1&linkid=22356
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Thanks! waiting for it to appear. I assume your Project Knowledge post relates to this?

Yep, I still struggle with target fixation. The hits I took at 0:55 actually were the fatal ones. I slowly lost my coolant and my engine was in the process of frying and losing power when the Hurricane finished me off.

Yes, the voice effects can be found in Clive's BoB. These may be a bit different though, but same idea.

Yes, the voice effects can be found in Clive's BoB. These may be a bit different though, but same idea.
    So where did you grab these from? IIRC CFS1 had voice effects and one or 2 other old WWII/BoB sims but I can't remember if they were transferable.

The voices themselves are from the old MS CFS1 site. I created the mod a while back, and Clive implemented it for some aircraft in BoB. The video is not from BoB, and since I'm always tweaking stuff, it might not be the same exactly as what you get in BoB.

Blog Entries
    Daniel - the new effects work really well, thank you!

I added the reticle to the BoB Spits, this is puts it in the right place:

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="mkii_reflector_gunsight_ring" PosX="0.0025" PosZ="-1.03" PosY="0.689" Pitch="90" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="mkii_reflector_gunsight_bar" PosX="0.0025" PosZ="-1.03" PosY="0.689" Pitch="90" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>

Cheers!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Glad you like 'em Clive!

Here's another video I had forgotten to put up:

https://youtu.be/uDaASl0uXOc

Really good. Is the water standard Ankor? Are the ai's also standard?
    Also I hear your engine and chatter but no noise from guns?

I think the guns are mostly drowned out by the engine when it's running at high power. I'm not sure if that is realistic or not, or how loud they would be in the cockpit, it just kind of happened that way. I believe the water is the same as what was included in the latest shaders package.

Last line from this post
    Here is the texture if anyone doesn't have it, goes in the effects/fxtextures folder.
    What textures were these meant to be??

Here is the reticle effect (must have Ankors shaders installed):

Add these lines to the effects.xml:

<mkii_reflector_gunsight_ring ClassName="Shockwave" PullOnGround="0" CountCycles="1" Pulse="0" InitialDelay="0" Duration="99999" FadeInTime="0" FadeOutTime="0" Pause="0" PosX="0" PosY="0" PosZ="0" InitialSize=".00007" FinalSize=".00007" Texture="reticle.mkii_ring.DDS" BlendMode="QuadSprite"/>
    <mkii_reflector_gunsight_bar ClassName="Shockwave" PullOnGround="0" CountCycles="1" Pulse="0" InitialDelay="0" Duration="99999" FadeInTime="0" FadeOutTime="0" Pause="0" PosX="0" PosY="0" PosZ="0" InitialSize=".00007" FinalSize=".00007" Texture="reticle.mkii_bar.DDS" BlendMode="QuadSprite"/>

Add these lines to the TextureMagic.ini in the shaders30 folder under the "[ReticleDynamic] ; scale" header:

reticle.mkii_ring.dds=1.8975
    reticle.mkii_bar.dds=1.79|2.07|2.35|2.62|2.9|1.10| 1.24|1.51

Add these lines to the "Effects" section of the JF Spitfire IAs or the AvHistory Spitfire Vs xdp - I think you will also have to copy the cockpit from the Spitfire VIII package to make it fit right, or adjust the X, Y, and Z values in the lines:

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="mkii_reflector_gunsight_ring" PosX="0.0025" PosZ="-1.1" PosY="0.563" Pitch="90" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="mkii_reflector_gunsight_bar" PosX="0.0025" PosZ="-1.1" PosY="0.563" Pitch="90" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>

I've attached the textures required as well, I put them in the shaders30 folder.

The ranging bar on the reticle is also adjustable like the real thing was, though the operation isn't exactly the same. Use SHIFT+] and SHIFT+[ to adjust.

Just to clarify; are these still relevant to all Bf109s and Spitfires as listed above?

Yes, they are. The texture you mention is attached to that post. It's for the 109 effects, but most should already have it as it is part of every expansion out there.

Just a bit of fun, but this screen shot reminded me of the old Airfix box art, I had to do a little edit!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Too close for comfort!

John

Keep it coming!

But got away with it!

John

Keep it coming!