Virtavia F-111 Video

Thread: Virtavia F-111 Video

Virtavia F-111 Video

All,

Fresh off the Virtavia website.It must be a big video, as mine still isn't done downloading, or I'm trying to download as they are posting it....haven't figured it out yet.

Matt

NEWS

Feb 9 :

The FOUR FSX F-111 cockpit models can now been seen in action in our new video promo : F-111 Cockpits Video. Use right-click and 'save target as' on the link to save a copy of the WMV file to your PC.

219mb going to take 30 mins at my download speed here in the middle of nowhere LOL
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by AusWilko View Post
    219mb going to take 30 mins at my download speed here in the middle of nowhere LOL
    LOL, must be one hell of a video. I gave up as mine was only at 25% after about 10 minutes. If anyone takes the time to download, please freely comment as to its worthiness for downloading.

Matt

6 minutes left...will report

Really good stuff in there! One thing I'd like to see is the HUD being collimated.

Anyone who knows how to do this, it'd be really cool if you'd do this for them free of charge

Regards, Diego

"Buffering 4% Complete...tick tock tick tock ect ect....Buffering 5% Complete...tick tock tick tock ect ect..."

The quality of the office is very good all the primary variants .. wonder what difference the FSX-F111 groups compare .

Nice VC, and I hope we get to see some of the exterior modelling from within the VC. The vid didn't show much of anything other than the main and side panels.

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Looks great to me... downloaded while I was sleeping.
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Thats the only real model I want from this, always liked the look of the EF-111A
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

That sucks you guys had to wait so long to open the video. I clicked and it started playing in about 4 seconds.

FiOS

The dump 'n' burn effect at the end was kinda neat, though I'd like to see it better refined in a finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post

The dump 'n' burn effect at the end was kinda neat, though I'd like to see it better refined in a finished product.
    I know alot of people call it "dump and burn", but the USAF 111 pilots called it "torching". Maybe dump and burn is the lingo that airshow anouncers use, or did the Ausie pilots call it that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    I know alot of people call it "dump and burn", but the USAF 111 pilots called it "torching". Maybe dump and burn is the lingo that airshow anouncers use, or did the Ausie pilots call it that?
    It's the slang name I always heard, think it was big with the Aussies (and airshow announcers).

I never actually got to be around many F-111s. When I was a kid I had a book about them and liked them... and even though they were still flying, none ever came anywhere around my area. So I kind of missed the F-111 boat.

Great looking pits and appears to have some semblance of a working TFR. Will be a msu have for me, as I've always loved the Aardvark too and was hugely disappointed when milviz stopped work on theirs, but I digress as there's not one, but two coming out now. Anyway, somewhat anticlimatic for the amount of time it took to download, though still looked great. Just not sure if the default download is a higher resolution or why it took more than 15 minutes to download.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Sembra fatto molto bene... tranne per ADI... mi sembra piatto non in 3D.
    Ma... i sistemi? Quali e quanti saranno riprodotti? Io personalmente sono rimasto deluso dal B-1, avendolo comunque pagato un po' di soldi...

Comunque bello anche che saranno incluse molte versioni...

...ma quanto costerà?

??
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    It seems very well done ... ADI except for ... I think pot is not in 3D.
    But .. systems? Which and how many will play? I personally was disappointed by the B-1, however, having paid a bit 'of money ...

However this will be a great many versions including ...

But ... what will it cost?

?

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    6 minutes left...will report

Really good stuff in there! One thing I'd like to see is the HUD being collimated.

Anyone who knows how to do this, it'd be really cool if you'd do this for them free of charge

Regards, Diego
    I completely agree. No matter hoe detailed the cockpit looks, and how atmospheric the lighting is, to look out of the windshield and see a HUD on which the position of the symbology is almost a matter of coincidence, is - for me – a weakness out of place in this day and age. Many shortcomings in the visual appearance of a sim plane can be overlooked by looking the other way, and many outside deficiencies are out of sight as soon as you strap in. But there is no way to avoid looking out of the frond window (except if you let the <st1:stockticker>TFR</st1:stockticker> do all the work for you). I hope that this is just a development video and that the end product will have a collimated HUD.