Hellboy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellboy

Exclamation Hellboy

work has begun on converting Wolfi's excellent cfs2/fs2004 SB2C4 model to cfs3. Thanx Wolfi!

lot of work to be done yet

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    SNIFF-SNIFF-SNIFF?!?!?

SNIFF-SNIFF-SNIFF!!!!!

Hmmmmm...mi-mi-mi=miiiii...

Yeeeeefreakin'HAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

Thank you-thank you-thank you!!!

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly50 View Post
    SNIFF-SNIFF-SNIFF?!?!?

SNIFF-SNIFF-SNIFF!!!!!

Hmmmmm...mi-mi-mi=miiiii...

Thank you-thank you-thank you!!!

What he said... (d'you need some books?)

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Oh my!!! The aircraft production facilties keeps pumping them out. I think I am going to have to pedal a little faster to catch up. Looking good Steve.

Bob
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

that's cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    GREAT!!! I wanted a Helldiver for several years..
    Thanks very much..
    BRAVO!!

you work a lot! is looking forward to all your planes! The CurtissSB2C Helldiver, the Vought 156V ... thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Yes ! Very good job ! Bravo !

Steve, certainly not to be pushy, as I, for one, am extremely grateful for this aircraft, but please don't forget an A-25 Shrike version.

As before......mi-mi-mi=miiiii...

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Is it that Polish 1939 aircraft? I can't remember the name for the life of me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

You'v e got afew fans!!! I'm keen on Navy stuff: do the wings fold and everything? (not being cheeky just wondering about all: don't have it in cfs2)

Only seen it in movies/ eg:Midwway to date. It was the main thing in Pacific, wsn't it ??? Very kind of you, appreciate.

Joost; have the 1 book but more might be helpful.

icutler; animations are not done yet. still trying to rebuild some of the mesh that got corrupted in the fsds to gmax conversion. not sure if I can squeeze in a wing fold animation. cfs3 does not have a key to model this. in the past I have used spoiler or bomb bay key(though not perfect) but clearly this a/c already uses those animations. leaves me few options

Griz; I plan on creating an sb2c-1c from this mesh first. I believe that is pretty much the same aircraft.

sdsbolt; hang in there: would be worth the effort, sounds like it would be spectacular. Then with some sort of heaving deck to put it on............!!

Would be worth sacrificing a little-used key for it,...[if that's how it works..]

Isn't there an animation for cowl flaps? I've seen it referenced here and there, but I don't know if it works. In any case, it looks as though it'll be a beautiful piece of work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Wow, I can't believe this! So many new a/c from sdsbolt! Thx Steve!
    Cowling flaps are shift E to open and ctrl E to close.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    ...have the 1 book but more might be helpful...
    There are some 10-11 to be found at the eLibrary on the FTP - uploading as we speak ;-)

BTW, I also uploaded a photographic walk-around showing the rather ingenious way in which the 'rear deck' behind the gunner's position was folded down to provide a better field of fire - Please do model that too!

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

There are some 10-11 to be found at the eLibrary on the FTP - uploading as we speak ;-)

whoa..my head will be spinning. thanx

BTW, I also uploaded a photographic walk-around showing the rather ingenious way in which the 'rear deck' behind the gunner's position was folded down to provide a better field of fire - Please do model that too
    !

yeah, dont think Im not worried about the turtleback :mixedsmi:

not much to show, almost looks like a step backwards. with most of the corrupted mesh fixed I tailored it into a -1c and started a little mapping.

SCH-WEEEEEEEEEET!

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful!!

Can't wait to fly Her..
    Thanks!!

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Awesome!!!

Regarding the canopy animation, how will it be? On the Dauntless and Devastator in CFS3, pilot and gunner are either close or open, it is not possible to have the pilot close and the rear gunner open as it was during real missions.

Will it be possible to have this configuration on this Helldiver?

Looking really good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

The actual design had big-looking fin from the sideon view, didn't it? Different/big shape from contemporarys of the era. 'Spose it just 'popped out' that way (...wondering....)

Quote Originally Posted by icutler View Post
    The actual design had big-looking fin from the sideon view, didn't it? Different/big shape from contemporarys of the era. 'Spose it just 'popped out' that way (...wondering....)
    It's just the way the shot has been taken, Steve is very, very accurate with his model sizes, believe me!:mixedsmi:
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

remember Wolfgang deserves the credit on this aircraft.

Members who have read this thread: 1