Twin Turboprops?

Thread: Twin Turboprops?

Twin Turboprops?

For those that do fly other than warbirds, any suggestions on a good twin turboprop? I know there aren't many FSX Native ones out there. I do have the ERS remake of the Embraer 120 by Eric Cantu, and while it's very nice, I would prefer something like a Beech 1900D, or something I could haul a little freight in....

Thanks.

I liked that Twin Otter that was released a few years ago.

Ken

RealAir's Turbine Duke is fantastic, realistic turbine startup and operation...ie watch out for hot starts. The Aerosoft OV-10 is also great with realistic turbine operation. I don't have the PMDG Jetstream 41 but from what I hear it is also in that category of realistic turboprop operations. Carenado is working on a King Air C-90. If you are thinking of somthing bigger, Iris has the C-27J, with flight dynamics done by Warchild.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

The Carenado King Air C90 is coming along nicely. They updated their webpage today with new previews.

I recall the Realair Duke is awesome! ISDT has a freeware King Air 200 too. (Default panels, but very nice exterior model!)
    CalClassics have a Convair 580 out as well.
    Philippe
    Student Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by flyingip View Post
    The Carenado King Air C90 is coming along nicely. They updated their webpage today with new previews.
    It's looking good... just like a standard BE9L panel... no special all glass setup... works for me! Looks like a GNS430W could fit under that Avidyne panel...
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Members who have read this thread: 0