Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool!

Love that bird!
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

"Listen to those engines turning money into noise"

Best quote all week.
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

The types coming out at the very end off WWII , the Above , the Skyraider and even the Neptune , had it continued , it would have left the enemy :isadizzy:

The F6F was a very good aircraft, but the F8F could run RINGS around it. Its a shame it never got to prove itself in combat. That and the Sea Fury were the apex of piston engine aircraft.
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbage View Post
    The F6F was a very good aircraft, but the F8F could run RINGS around it. Its a shame it never got to prove itself in combat. That and the Sea Fury were the apex of piston engine aircraft.
    As proven in Korea the Tiger was ideal for the night fighter role , bring all the last types into the fray would have be some exciting story and footage .

Very cool, but sadly thought it was an FSX Tigercat.

Back in the 90's I got to see the Grumman Cats at MCAS New River. F8F, F7F, F6F and F4F(actually an FM-2 painted in USN colors). The Tigercat and Hellcat took off first followed by the Wildcat and last the Bearcat. My favorite overall was the Hellcat. It looked and sounded great and put on a good show maneuvering. But without exception, the Tigercat stole the show. The pilot pushed it pretty hard and the vertical pulls/penetration were incredible including a vertical break with an F-14D. Very impressive! The other thing that stuck out about the vast differences in the Cats was when the Wildcat took off ahead of the Bearcat and was slowly clearing the departure end when the Bearcat powered up, then lifted off sweeping its gear. By that time, it caught up with the Wildcat and passed it before making a steep climbing turn.

That was one show I left my camcorder home which makes me sick to this day. It was the first time I ever saw some of those old Naval Warbirds in flight. There was also a TBM Avenger demo that was impressive. Never thought they could be flown that hard. That show also had the best F4U Corsair demo I've ever seen. Howard Pardue did a spectacular demo with his little FM-2(again painted in USMC colors).