Storch

Thread: Storch

Storch

I haven't done all that many paints for the Storch, mainly because the paintkit isn't that pleasant, but I though this would make a nice paint, whaddayathink?

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Jepp, definitely! :salute:
    Mathias

Very nice !

You'll be making a lot of French simmers very happy, I'm sure...:salute:
    (as well of other origins...)

Cheers,

Fleurdelys

Fantastic - might I be so bold as suggest the light blue on the tail for the prop spinner?

I like all repaints, especially yours :-0

Simon is looking into learning paintkits as well, but there's so much one can do at any one time..... he's a modeller :-)
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

It would have been OK if the grey in the base textures had been white (a bit like the Carenado white textures), but getting the colors right is now a bit of a problem...still, I try..I love this aircraft
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

I'd love to see some weathered war-time textures if anyone has the time and inclination. The French paint looks super btw Jan
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I'd love to see some weathered war-time textures if anyone has the time and inclination.
    thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    It would have been OK if the grey in the base textures had been white (a bit like the Carenado white textures), but getting the colors right is now a bit of a problem...still, I try..I love this aircraft
    Is dat iets wat Simon 'makkelijk' kan veranderen of is alles in één laag ? Ik kan het hem vragen..... als de Hudson klaar is... :-)
    Umbria, Italy

Jan Kees with your skills it should be too difficult to create a paintkit yourself. Especially as you can "redraw" Simon's lines and don't have to start from scratch.

Francois, when Simon has originally made the textures in a program which works in layered files, it is most likely just one layer he has to re-colour.

Cheers,
    Huub

I think he told me once he is using PSP for his graphical work. I've emailed him some tips that Jan Kees and others provided and he is learning. :-)
    Umbria, Italy

Francois, any news about missions for Fi-156 ? (like for Lysander)
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Still (very slowly) working on them in between my other work and getting my PC's back to where I was a year ago ;-)

I was hoping to get some special scenery developed, but the developers had no interest. So looking for others again..... sorry !
    Umbria, Italy

Members who have read this thread: 1