This one has me very curious, I had some issues last week with several aircraft losing their skin, and showing all the interior on the exterior views, one of the suggestions was the highmem=1 fix in the fsx.cfg file, which solved the problem - thanks for the quick help on that Pilottj and the others who jumped in with suggestions. Now what I am noticing is very confusing, I have not checked my FPS for a long time simply because I was not really having any real issue, but today I got curious and I turned on the FPS Display (ctl+z twice) and I am shocked, I am seeing 6.1 - 7.9- FPS when flying in very sparse scenery area's, and 4.0-5.1 in high density areas, the real weird thing is it is pretty darn smooth and I have no studders at all??? I have not changed the in game graphic settings and the only real change is that highmem fix I mentioned above so it really looks to me like the fps counter is not reporting properly. I am running 2 24" monitors on an ATI Radion 5770 with 2 gb of ddr5 memory. The in game settings are mostly fairly high with frames locked at 24fps, and other than water and traffic which I keep lower the rest are at or near max. Like I said the display is quite smooth, and I am not really complaining it is just so weird that I see 6.5 FPS and it looks good, I remember when I had a lower end Nvidia card I was getting 12 FPS with 2 monitors and it was unplayable. Does anyone have an idea if this is just a bug in the FPS display or could it possibly be that with 3 monitors the actual rate is 3 X what I see?

Confused but not upset???