A2A P-40 WOP III Hydrolic Key

Thread: A2A P-40 WOP III Hydrolic Key

Question A2A P-40 WOP III Hydrolic Key

To operate the the hydrolic system for the flaps and landing gear. The button on the control stick.

What is the keyboard button I map to my HOTAS?

Thanks

Ben
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Hi Ben,

It has to be manually assigned through the "Input Configurator" found in the "Microsoft Flight Simulator X/A2A/P40/Tools" folder (in other words, within the P-40/Tools folder, within the A2A folder, within your FSX installation folder).

It definitely makes life a lot easier (and more natural) by assigning that function to a key on your joystick.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Alternately, you can use the automatic hydraulic function on the Shift+3 window. I however for the sake of simulation recommend using the button assignment feature as it adds authenticity to the simulation.

Members who have read this thread: 0