Westland Lysander

Thread: Westland Lysander

Westland Lysander

can anyone point me to a LEGAL source for the FS2004 Alphasim ( possibly now Virtavia) Westland Lysander? I know that Icarusgold has one but for obvious reasons I will not deal with him.

Norab,

I don't know where you can get the AS Lizzie, but it's the best game in town. I have both the AS and Icarus (bought it LONG before he started his thing) and would recommend you download Rocksters freeware CFS2 lizzie before purchasing the Icarus one, it's old and it shows. Both Jim Jacobson (rocktser2 and the Icarus one have quite a few inaccuracies, the canopy opening one is one that jumps to mind.) I used to use the Icarus one as AI in CFS2, pretty much all it was good for. IMHO don't waste your money, keep looking for the AS one and whilst you wait, try Jims CFS2 one (it really is an equal to the Icarus one, better in some areas, not so in others, but free.)

Jamie

thanks for the info. I have Jim's &will keep looking for the Alpha

After a long wait the Westland Lysander is now available on the Alphasim/Virtavia freeware site.

Westland Lysander - includes Mk1, Mk3A, TT3, sounds (FS02, FS9)
    :ernae:

thank you gentlemen (& any ladies who may be involed) your generousity is very kind

Here, here, thank you!

T.

Members who have read this thread: 2