... It's time to f-111...

Thread: ... It's time to f-111...

Merida, you suck bro.... :ernae: I thought you were posting an update to this thread posted Christmas Day...Virtavia: Pigs will fly again

Anyway, here's hoping it's released soon. I was excited with Iris announced theirs a few years ago, then turned vaporware. Then, F-111.com shows up and now this. I only hope their statement about working TFR isn't just a working MFD that displays generic flight info and will actually be a working TFR that was supposed to be an impossible feat in FSX. Time will tell or maybe Frank will enlighten us when he's able too.

Matt

TFR IS possible in several ways actually. Just its kinda like doing a radar....and no one has ever done it or thought of trying it until recently it seems.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Merida, you suck bro.... :ernae: I thought you were posting an update to this thread posted Christmas Day...Virtavia: Pigs will fly again

Anyway, here's hoping it's released soon. I was excited with Iris announced theirs a few years ago, then turned vaporware. Then, F-111.com shows up and now this. I only hope their statement about working TFR isn't just a working MFD that displays generic flight info and will actually be a working TFR that was supposed to be an impossible feat in FSX. Time will tell or maybe Frank will enlighten us when he's able too.

Matt
    ups! I had missed that post... sorry... too much "Mueller Thurgau" ...

...maybe the second will be more complete as a systems reproduction and therefore more complex?

Virtavia doesnt usually post about anything till its in the final month or 2 of being a WIP so heres hoping before spring or before release.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....