Erco Ercoupe
    Dart Kitten
    Heinkel He-51
    Corby Starlet
    Edgley Optica

And my ongoing project "Magnificent men in their flying machines"
    Craig

SOH-CM-2024
    Happy Holidays, Craig- Definitely looking forward to your new releases!

-Mike Z.

Thanks Craig! All the best to you and yours too:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Charter Member 2015
    Wow the Edgley Optica too? Haven't heard of that a/c in 25+ years! I'll look forward to 2012 even more now.:ernae:
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

All intersting subjects. Personally interested in the Ercoupe and Optica.
    :ernae:

Looks like 2012 is going to be a great year! Thanks Craig. :salute:

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by full View Post
    And my ongoing project "Magnificent men in their flying machines"
    Now you have REALLY caught my attention!!
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Charter Member 2011
    no taube? *sniffs*
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

The Bug eyeed beast , think it may be the He-51 that gets my attention :salute:

Craig, you're a great asset to what we have for freeware developers today. I like your models, and your work. Thanks for what you do! :salute:

Looking forward to them!

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks guys,

The Ercoupe will be getting some attention in the next few weeks, but here's some pics of the Optica and Corby Starlet in FSX.

Attachment 55584

Attachment 55585

stiz
    no taube? *sniffs*
    Lol If you can find me a detailed 3-view of the Etrich Taube, I'll push some polly's.
    Craig

Charter Member 2015
    Thanks guys,

The Ercoupe will be getting some attention in the next few weeks, but here's some pics of the Optica and Corby Starlet in FSX.

Lol If you can find me a detailed 3-view of the Etrich Taube, I'll push some polly's.
    http://freercplans.com/data/media/17/Etrich_Taube.jpg

http://www.betterfly.ca/Etrich Taube.png

Loving that Optica,btw
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

cant wait for that optica...used to "daydream" of that plane and doing local recon work for the railroad or PGE powerlines..there used to be...or is in summer time a PA-18 i believe it is..that patrols the pipeline,,,we have this underground pipeline that carries fuel from (i think) the bayaera to back east....its high pressure and carries all kinds of fuels..runs along the the old Southern pacific right of way...now Union Pacific,,but they have "pigs" to seperate the gas from the desile ect...and years ago i learned from from gasoline people...guy named jerry bullard ,and then Tom Dewelle,,( critical Mass reno racer guy) owns a fuel company...this pipeline sends fuel from the refineries to other ditrabution centers,then get sent on trucks to the differant stations.....thing is...its all the same fuel...once it get to the distrabution center it all goes in the same tanks,,,once loaded on the trucks and shipped...its either mixed on the truck..or when its put in the tank at the station,,so when texico,or shell or who ever sells gas now....it all starts equal...same base fuel..they put in additives to make it "thiers" at the reatal level

corby starlet

Hi guys when can we see the corby starlet ? love that plane

The Corby Starlet is in the process of completion, I will post some screen shots when I've got more to show
    Craig

thanks mate looking forward to it

how about the optica???

Hi Dave, the Optica is on the backburner until the He-51 is completed after the Corby Starlet. I have some issues with how the Pod look like while in the VC, some edges are a bit rough and needs quite a lot of time to smooth out but you won't be disappointed when its finished !
    Craig

Hi, Full!

You really doing "Magnificant men in their flying machines"!! I can´t beleive it, that´s what I ever dreamt of!
    The Avro pilot needs a bobble hat, we need a scenery with sewage farm to throw the planes in and that mean english pilot,
    who sabotates the others, is already in FSX, he´s fying the Alphasim RAF SE5a.....

Cheers, Thilo (excited!)

Hi Dave, the Optica is on the backburner until the He-51 is completed after the Corby Starlet. I have some issues with how the Pod look like while in the VC, some edges are a bit rough and needs quite a lot of time to smooth out but you won't be disappointed when its finished !
    cool...i got time