XML gauge help needed

Thread: XML gauge help needed

XML gauge help needed

If someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. I've tried to make this gauge, but xml and I do not get along at all. It's for a freeware project that I have made, called the Jetwing, inspired by Yves Rossey, the Jetman.

I need a gauge (invisible) that can operate both landing gear and flaps at the same time. I need it set so that when the gear are lowered, the flaps are set to full down, and when the gear are raised, the flaps are set to full up.

I know, sounds like an unusual request, but there is a method to my madness, lol.

I would appreciate any help with this. Full credit will of course be given.

Joe

Code:
    <Gauge Name="Gear_Flap_Control" Version="1.0">

<Element>
        <Select>
          <Value>

(A:GEAR CENTER POSITION,percent) 50 &gt; 

if{ (&gt;K:FLAPS_DOWN) } 

els{ (&gt;K:FLAPS_UP) } 

</Value>
        </Select>
      </Element> 

</Gauge>

Atoroth

Use the gauge Flusirainer supplied you in conjuntion with a setting in your aircraft.cfg and air file that sets the flaps up with just one position....and that being fully deployed....but I'm sure you already had that in mind.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Flusirainer! Much appreciated! If you would like, PM me with the name to use when giving credit for the gauge, otherwise I'll just credit it to SOH Member Flusirainer.

Yup Obio, that's the way it's already set up, but thanks for the reminder!

Joe

That's ok.
    This small help requires no global thanksgiving.

Members who have read this thread: 0