Biggest swinging ...

Thread: Biggest swinging ...

Biggest swinging ...

Honestly nothing! Theres sod all worth flying anymore!!!

Attachment 54961

Disagree??? Prove it!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Sorry, I do not understand the comment or question.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

lol! Merry Christmas!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Must be too much eggnog!

Is this a case of PUI? (Posting Under the Influence)
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Charter Member 2011
    fighter boy = short attention span

(just ripping ya! )
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Huh? What?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Honestly nothing! Theres sod all worth flying anymore!!!

Attachment 54961

Disagree??? Prove it!
    I saw your "biggest swinging ____" facebook status in my facebook feed. I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with flightsim, and more to do with the quantity of alcohol you and your party gang consume. Lol.

I was getting bored too, so I bought myself the following Christmas gifts:

Cera Bell 212, 222, 412

Nemeth Huey, Puma, Samson, EC-120, EC-135, MD 500, MD 600

Virtavia Chinook

Just Flight Schweizer 300CBi, Piper Tomahawk

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I wish I was drunk...
    Normally, that's an easy enough wish to fullfill.

I wish I was rich.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Blog Entries
    I wish i were healthy, but cant see what thats got to do with proving that i disagree with Peter... <EG>

Quote Originally Posted by Cag40Navy View Post
    Is this a case of PUI? (Posting Under the Influence)
    Hahaha. I always had fun when peter PUI'd
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

But on that MERRY note , were the heck is there a good F-27 ! :mixedsmi: Go round and round till i fall off the earth

There is a nice looking F-27 over at CalClassic, but it lacks a virtual cockpit. There has been discussion about grafting a suitable VC to it, but so far no luck. I saw on a developer's forum that someone had started a new F-27 project, but I think it is quite a ways from completion.

This is a Fokker f50 and half of what my rather unusual post was about is how certain debs after you buy there aircraft expect you to buy the paints too, thus the biggest swinging title as for the rest of the post your guess is a good as mine lol
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    But on that MERRY note , were the heck is there a good F-27 ! :mixedsmi: Go round and round till i fall off the earth
    http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=136424

Still a loooooooooooooong way to go.

Videre Vincere Est

Icon5

For a second i thought you were mentioning the F-60 by PAOB:
    http://www.flightsim.com/main/review/paobfk60.htm

Does anyone have this bird? Take note of the payload under the wings of the utility-version: Hellfire missiles under the utility alternate version, and a Orpheus recce-pod under both wings of the parachute and medevac versions!

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    I have never seen a friendship built for either FS9 or FSX. There are a few of the others such as the f-50, f-100 etc, but not much else..

Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    For a second i thought you were mentioning the F-60 by PAOB:
    http://www.flightsim.com/main/review/paobfk60.htm

Does anyone have this bird? Take note of the payload under the wings of the utility-version: Hellfire missiles under the utility alternate version, and a Orpheus recce-pod under both wings of the parachute and medevac versions!
    I have the F60 for fsx it's nice but there are no armed models or recce versions
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Videre Vincere Est
    Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    I have the F60 for fsx it's nice but there are no armed models or recce versions
    Are these not included then?

http://www.flightsim.com/images/revi...0/PAO-120i.jpg (with hellfire-like missiles)

http://www.flightsim.com/images/revi...0/PAO-120d.jpg (with an Orpheus pod shaped device under each wing)

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Blog Entries
    I've got the omwings f-28 but it doesnt look like they're around any more.. kinda sux because in many ways, it was a great little aircraft and a lot of fun to fly..

Oops yeah you get the 3 KLu paints 2 of them being Recce and hellfire versions as well as 2 KLM cargo freight versions with different internal layouts, these really are lovely models but you have to buy the additional paints at €10 No painkit issued either as far as I'm aware.
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!