A Lockheed "Rounder" - Page 83
Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373757677787980818283848586878889909193 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2790

Thread: A Lockheed "Rounder"

Hi Milton

You are very welcome to use any of my textures. As the originals were all done before Rachaels paint kit, please download the latest versions which now includes the great paintkit textures and the updated interiors.

Comair ZS-ATL - https://app.box.com/s/svpqeb0epwb1rsrepxbc01qcgznc7dog

Comair ZS-DHL - https://app.box.com/s/hgr7veudwfo3942cxgls1ckfk4yjei4l

Deta CR-ACT - https://app.box.com/s/rg7lkjpn1utykg9fks8gk8qi4jq2w6u2

East African Airways VP-KFE - https://app.box.com/s/g4fci2ipcgnal4ryq46ulopu6oeddvxj
    www.arpaints.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by stuartcox View Post
    C-57...?

Ahhh, beautiful work Stuart!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    Well this is awkward....
    Not for me; the two versions represent different points in time and both are awesome!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Rallymodeller View Post
    Okay, here's the natural metal Canadian Pacific version. A green-over-neutral-grey version is coming, but I have to do embossed-effect registration letters from scratch for it. Not going to upload this anywhere else -- it's a release package exclusive.

Attachment 27287

That's looking great RM.

Looking forward to your green-over-neutral-grey version.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thank you Andre.

Got the first four Andre but these are not coming down; I think it wants me to log in; must have reached my limit for today. :-)

I'll try again later.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Aero Africaine

Hi everybody!
    I'm following this tread and I would like to congratulate Milton and all the team for their fantastic work!
    I'm french I find that the Aeroafricaine airline had a Lodestar, it was a company which depends of Air Algérie.

Do you want to include it in the package?

Best regards!
    And sorry for my bad english!

Julesdr,

Your English is very good. Thank you for commenting. Hopefully someone will do this livery; it's a great representation. Thank you
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thank you Andre.

Got the first four Andre but these are not coming down; I think it wants me to log in; must have reached my limit for today. :-)

I'll try again later.

Not sure what the problem is here Milton, I didn't think there was a limit on downloads.

If they don't download tomorrow I'll send you the zip files.
    www.arpaints.weebly.com

Hi again,

Whether I do a "complete" AI version would depend on the frame rate hit of your "lite" version. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by tgibson View Post
    Hi again,

Whether I do a "complete" AI version would depend on the frame rate hit of your "lite" version. We'll see.
    Tom, earlier Milton did an "AI" version that I did some playing around with. On my old comp (which stayed locked at 25 fps in FS9), it was no problem at all. However, I'm not sure if the mapping stayed the same between then and now.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

I believe Firekitten, Maarten, and Ferondoe have excellent textures in progress and would like to consider them as well.
    Hi Milton,

If you would like to add the KLM WI textures in the package I indeed would be most delighted (right now the textures are in the warbird library). I have yet to start painting the NAC livery and the ML-KNIL (NEIAF) camo job but I'm in Northern Ireland right now for a few days. Will make a start doing those liveries by the end of the week.

Cheers,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by tgibson View Post
    Hi again,

LOL Understand completely Tom. There have been quite a few changes since Willy's version of that AI.

I will spend some time coaxing out some polys and slimming her down to see what I can come up with.
    Will give you a shout when ready.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten View Post
    Hi Milton,

If you would like to add the KLM WI textures in the package I indeed would be most delighted (right now the textures are in the warbird library). I have yet to start painting the NAC livery and the ML-KNIL (NEIAF) camo job but I'm in Northern Ireland right now for a few days. Will make a start doing those liveries by the end of the week.

Cheers,
    Maarten
    Thank you Maarten. Well, we have a few weeks yet to let things settle before a beta release. There are so many liveries, dang it, I'll have to be selective and try to give everyone some representation of their work. I look forward to anything you offer Sir.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Not for me; the two versions represent different points in time and both are awesome!
    Totally agree!

That's looking great RM.

Looking forward to your green-over-neutral-grey version.
    That one's going to be a while. I also have to figure out what colours the markings are -- all I have are black and white reference pics. So don't wait on that one.

AI Harpoon Available

This is a very light package for anyone wanting a military Harpoon flying about in AI.

I have skinny'ed down the model, eliminated the panel and sounds, and reduced the size and format of textures to a very small load.

The textures included are the Bare Metal livery. This was the most difficult to do as both the primary and alpha channel sizes had to be reduced separately.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Very nice, Milton. Can i ask a question though? Before the Harpoons were finished, there was a version with yokes, if I recall correctly, yet the FSX Harpoon packages lack this feature, is this a mistake or are the yokes not finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Maty12 View Post
    Very nice, Milton. Can i ask a question though? Before the Harpoons were finished, there was a version with yokes, if I recall correctly, yet the FSX Harpoon packages lack this feature, is this a mistake or are the yokes not finished?
    Does the Spoiler key "slash" not unhide the yokes?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

They work for me.I found turning on the battery then spoiler/slash the yokes show and hide.

Joel

Does the Spoiler key "slash" not unhide the yokes?
    Oops, I forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallymodeller View Post
    That one's going to be a while. I also have to figure out what colours the markings are -- all I have are black and white reference pics. So don't wait on that one.
    I can understand the quandry. Going back to my research file I found that, barring differences in the original photos and their age and scanning to digital, there may have been colour differences between -CPA and -CPB.
    Unfortunately, it seems the -CPA restoration project may have languished so I'm not sure we can get in touch with them for more data. I'll PM you with more.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Firekitten sent her livery contribution over. Thank you Rachael

Great news; she's providing a blank white scheme to help those who need a white base.

She's now busy with the PV-1 Vega Ventura textures and paint kit.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by srgalahad View Post
    I can understand the quandry. Going back to my research file I found that, barring differences in the original photos and their age and scanning to digital, there may have been colour differences between -CPA and -CPB.
    Unfortunately, it seems the -CPA restoration project may have languished so I'm not sure we can get in touch with them for more data. I'll PM you with more.
    Thanks. I thought there were colour differences, but again, black and white. Doing registration searches is equally frustrating what with the Canadian habit of airlines reusing registration numbers several times over.

Firekitten,

I have a problem with the metal textures of the Wright engines, dated 8/1.

They lack the details on the templates; only have the main nacelle textures.

Both the C60A and L-18 Wright engine metal bmps lack the small parts.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 82